Back to forum
rss 80 weeks ago
Are women's tee's more stretchable or are they exactly like the men's?
3Comments
    80 weeks ago
    It seems to depend on the color. The women's grey ones I have are bigger/stretchier than the black, navy, and white ones I have. I know that's not a lot of help... overall I'd say slightly stretchier, but not by much.
    80 weeks ago
    They aren't actually "women's" tees, they're "juniors" tees. I know the gray ones they use are a different brand than all the other colors and those tend to run bigger and boxier than the rest but the material itself is a bit thinner. The other colors are sort of stretchy and fitted plus they're nice and long.

Hope that helps :)
    80 weeks ago
    deveraux said: They aren't actually "women's" tees, they're "juniors" tees. I know the gray ones they use are a different brand than all the other colors and those tend to run bigger and boxier than the rest but the material itself is a bit thinner. The other colors are sort of stretchy and fitted plus they're nice and long.

Hope that helps :)
    I normally buy large size, a typical 36 C body type and I've bought two of the women's shirts from this site, one black one navy. They were pretty tight to start with and both became uncomfortably snug after washing, even without going in the dryer. I'll be buying XL now.