Back to forum
rss 67 weeks ago
Just got my "allons-y" shirt in the mail. Turns out it's a 3D design and I had no idea of this when I bought it. It's sort of cool, since it matches up with the character and it's original, but from afar it just makes the design look blurry, and it's not like people carry around old style blue/red 3D glasses with them to be able to appreciate it. As far as I can see it definitely was not clear about this when it was for sale. Was I the only one surprised by this?
4Comments
    67 weeks ago
    Didn't purchase the shirt but looking at it in the gallery I would say no, it wasn't billed as 3D. Interesting though; I submitted a 3D Doctor Who shirt myself. I wasn't sure if they would print a 3D design but I guess they would. Thanks for bringing this to my attention. Wait a minute... you don't randomly carry those glasses around with you everywhere you go? What is wrong with you?
    66 weeks ago
    "Wait a minute... you don't randomly carry those glasses around with you everywhere you go? What is wrong with you?"

That was my immediate thought as well. I used to keep a pair in each guitar case of mine, one in my desk drawer, and one in my bag.
    66 weeks ago
    To be fair, I used to do a lot of hallucinogenic drugs...
    66 weeks ago
    My friend asked them about this too cuz she bought that shirt. The girl she talked to said what probably happened is that it was originally scheduled by itself so there would have been a bigger image to look at that would have shown the red and blue lines. But then it ended up getting moved to a two-fury day and so the image was smaller since it was sharing space with another design. If I had to guess I'd say that's what happened and it just didn't occur to them that it might be too difficult to see. I went back and looked though and you can tell in the gallery picture that it's kinda blurry, it's just not clear why. We actually found some 3D glasses and looked at it and it's pretty cool actually lol