Back to forum
image zipper
rss 81 weeks ago
This is the place to request things you'd like to see at TeeFury!

Here are the ground rules:
br/>- Posts should be about what you WANT to see, not about what you don't like and not about criticizing other people's ideas.

- Don't post images. Write out what you'd like to see instead.

- Don't request your own art. Even if someone is requesting something similar to your art, DO NOT post it. This is a place for ideas, not self-promotion.

- Have fun!
367Comments
    81 weeks ago
    Why haven't we seen a Dresden Files shirt yet eh?
    81 weeks ago
    Metal Gear Solid !
    81 weeks ago
    a Weeds reference shirt would be cool. Similar to the Breaking Bad ones.
    81 weeks ago
    would love to see bbc Merlin or a LOTR/Hobbit.
    81 weeks ago
    more community and dexter!!
    81 weeks ago
    Fringe
    81 weeks ago
    More variety please!

Also, CHUCK.
    81 weeks ago
    BSG!
    81 weeks ago
    The Mighty Boosh, Dexter, Death Note, Adventure Time, Chuck Palahniuk ..
    80 weeks ago
    A shirt themed from Frank Miller's Ronin comic book would be pretty wicked.
    80 weeks ago
    I would love to see a Howl's moving castle shirt of the actual castle done in like a dirty rainbow. A bit grimy i mean....

I would love to see a Labyrinth shirt or two :D

Monty python (not just the "t'is but a scratch" guy)

Nemo... man that movie has so many good quotes!

I'd love to see someone mess with fairytales... either make them funny or twist them in some way, maybe even mash them with another thing.

Alice in wonderland ... But less cute and more dark alice in wonderland.

80 weeks ago
    I would love to see a Howl's moving castle shirt of the actual castle done in like a dirty rainbow. A bit grimy i mean....

I'd love to see someone mess with fairytales... either make them funny or twist them in some way, maybe even mash them with another thing.

80 weeks ago
    Also... (sorry to comment again) I just had a look back at some shirts from ages ago and I noticed a lot of shirts with just art on them.... No relation to a movie or show. I think it would be good to see more of that too. I also noticed some of the shirts had the print in different places like at the bottom or to the side... it would be good to see this again too!
    80 weeks ago
    More Supernatural, Labyrinth, Doctor Who, Sherlock, Muppets Fraggles
    80 weeks ago
    Princess Leia
    80 weeks ago
    I would love to see a Star Wars rock band Tee. Old school Star Wars. Leia, Luke, Solo, Chewy, R2D2, C3PO, Lando, and Vader. I've seen this on a poster and thought a Tee would be epic!
    80 weeks ago
    Dexter, jack n sally from the nightmare before Christmas, Selena, Michael Jackson, creepy sisters n daddy from bioshock
    80 weeks ago
    bluefire313 said: I would love to see a Howl's moving castle shirt of the actual castle done in like a dirty rainbow. A bit grimy i mean....

bluefire313 said: Also... (sorry to comment again) I just had a look back at some shirts from ages ago and I noticed a lot of shirts with just art on them.... No relation to a movie or show. I think it would be good to see more of that too. I also noticed some of the shirts had the print in different places like at the bottom or to the side... it would be good to see this again too!
    bluefire313 said: I would love to see a Howl's moving castle shirt of the actual castle done in like a dirty rainbow. A bit grimy i mean....

I agree with the twisted fairytales I really love seeing the same characters in a different way weather its more cuter or more violent looking
    80 weeks ago
    I'd love to see something referencing Les Mis, with the movie out and all.

How bout a mash up with inception and les mis? "I dreamed a dream, within a dream"
    80 weeks ago
    BoBoBo said: More variety please!

Also, CHUCK.

YES PLEASE!

Maybe more cult classics?
    80 weeks ago
    there should be more Joss Whedon shirts like doll house or doctor horrible. I also think that a rock horror shirt would be AWESOME. Or a Repo! The Genetic Opera shirt would be B.A.!! possibly a V for Vendetta tee, or some TobiasFunke pride shirts. and of course way more Doctor Who shirts!!!!!!
    80 weeks ago
    hungergames6 said: there should be more Joss Whedon shirts like doll house or doctor horrible. I also think that a rock horror shirt would be AWESOME. Or a Repo! The Genetic Opera shirt would be B.A.!! possibly a V for Vendetta tee, or some TobiasFunke pride shirts. and of course way more Doctor Who shirts!!!!!!

totally ment g ay pri de tee shirts
    80 weeks ago
    Branded24601 said: I'd love to see something referencing Les Mis, with the movie out and all.

How bout a mash up with inception and les mis? "I dreamed a dream, within a dream"

YES!!!! that would be EPIC!!!!!
    80 weeks ago
    I think it would be fabulous if for some of the designs, we would have the option of one or two more colours for the shirt. I have seen a number of great designs but haven't gone for them because of the colour.

Also, some Arrested Development, Black Adder (Baldrick) , Tron, and even some interesting designs based on classic literature would be amazing.
    80 weeks ago
    Id love to see a mash up of pokemon (first and second gen) with say league of legend characters.
    Here are a couple i could think of:

Squirtle Squad Rammus
    Pokemon Trainer Ezreal
    Haunter Nocturne
    Articuno Anivia

• Load More Comments