Back to forum
rss 83 weeks ago
I've always felt that there was never a Breaking Bad design that screamed YEAAAHHH Breaking BAD! SCIENCE! so i set out to make my own. I've already submitted it but i haven't heard back. Do you guys have any pointers? This is also my first design, so really any advice for beginners would be helpful.

3Comments
    83 weeks ago
    Wifey approves as do I
    83 weeks ago
    I'm not really sure how it screams "SCIENCE", but amazing. At first I thought it was just Walter in a surrealistic fashion, then saw all the facial components. The only problem I have is the motor home on the top. The rest is cleverly made of different objects, but then motor home is just one solid object, taking up a fairly large amount of space, so it would improve it to break that part up into a few more pieces.
    83 weeks ago
    Thanks StoicPariah! I originally meant to say yeah b.i.t.c.h!! but they smurf censored it so when i say science i mean Jesse screaming in excitement. I get what you're saying about the RV, but i wanted to a central object to the series be very recognizable from a distance so people would see Walt then realize that it's more then that, but i get what you're saying. I'll see what i can do about it. It sorta breaks up on the side with the lily of the valley and the eyeball.

Also thanks RiteGuyShirt! I dig your 8-bit wips. especially the plumb and plumber. ace idea