Back to forum
rss 69 weeks ago
This may seem like a silly question, but is OK to submit design ideas at any time, or are "normal business hours" better?

What I mean is, I have been submitting my design ideas on Sunday nights and am starting to wonder if they are even being looked at or not.

Which brings my next question, if we are fortunate enough to hear back from TeeFury about wanting a design printed, how long does it usually take from design submission to reply? Like 2 weeks?

Thanks everybody!

-V
5Comments
    69 weeks ago
    They get about 1200 designs a month so I'm sure they wouldn't notice when something is submitted it goes in a que they look through
    68 weeks ago
    I apologize, but I still didn't really get a clear answer.

How long after submission (with no response) should one assume their design won't be chosen? Like a month?
    68 weeks ago
    I'd say it's probably a couple of weeks, judging from what people on here generally say. I tend to give up hope after a couple of weeks...
    68 weeks ago
    sorry didn't read the second part of the question just the part about busniness hours sorry
    66 weeks ago
    I don't let myself slip into a state of unrelenting despair until about 2 weeks have passed. After that, anything goes. What was said above corresponds to what I've heard elsewhere; don't worry about the day or time you submit as all designs enter a queue, and wait about 2 weeks. I too have heard they receive approximately 1200 designs a month. I think I just made my 30th or 31st submission recently, but still no winners. Just gotta' keep plugging away!