Back to forum
rss 84 weeks ago
So I've reworked my original FettEx. I have 2 different versions. I would like to hear peoples thoughts in general on the concept and also, If you have a preference. Thanks.

or 02
6Comments
    84 weeks ago
    I totally dig the bottom one better... kinda has that more reminiscent feel Mandalorian feel. Also, please submit that... I would definitely buy it. ^_^
    84 weeks ago
    I prefer the first I find the bright orange distracting while the top one the design holds the space avoiding an annoying gap while not distracting...
    84 weeks ago
    So I've made some changes per feedback I've gotten. What are your thoughts?
    FettEx-Tri2.png
    84 weeks ago
    I love it and would buy it! But I think the only minor flaw is that the orange line across the top (between the two purple ones) looks a little dim.
    84 weeks ago
    There's a halftone pattern over the colored stripes at the top. When you scale it down like this, it closes up over the stripe making it appear duller than it is. At full size, this doesn't happen. Thanks for the feedback, though.
    84 weeks ago
    I think this is the perfect balance between the two designs up top unless someone else more artistic than i has something to add I'd say this is ready!