I have a great Doctor Who and many other good designs for a shirt but photoshop/Gimp and I dont get along well. So im asking for someone who knows how to make a design if i give you the idea. Any help is appreciated.I Will go 50/50 on any profits we make! Email me for the designs at [email protected] Thanks Guys!
6Comments
    71 weeks ago
    amy and rory sitting in a clock back to back with there legs hanging off and around the clock it says "those who waited".
    If i knew how to post a picture i would but dont :/
    71 weeks ago
    the great wall of china with "the Crack in the wall" from Doctor who and the tardis on the top of the great wall
    71 weeks ago
    A doar with a sign on it that says MOAR. ( MOARDOAR) LOTR reference with frodo grabbing at the handle
    71 weeks ago
    an Lord of the flies and angry birds. Draw Flies angry bird style, and give one the big crown and have little flies around him.
    71 weeks ago
    i have asked the same thing but people are busy with their own. but there was someone looking for ideas if you have a look. the thread is called something like new here and need ideas or something along them lines
    70 weeks ago
    much appreciated man, ill check it out.