Back to forum
image zipper
rss 71 weeks ago
This is the place to request things you'd like to see at TeeFury!

Here are the ground rules:

- Posts should be about what you WANT to see, not about what you don't like and not about criticizing other people's ideas.

- Don't post images. Write out what you'd like to see instead.

- Don't request your own art. Even if someone is requesting something similar to your art, DO NOT post it. This is a place for ideas, not self-promotion.

- Have fun!
116Comments
    71 weeks ago
    http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/531055_442650539130239_1703133326_n.jpg

i really want to buy a shirt with that on it
    71 weeks ago
    I really want a shirt about the show the 4400. That's one of my favorite shows of all time.
    71 weeks ago
    I would love to see a Joss Whedon themed shirt mash-up with all his awesome work or anything he was done (HINT: Dollhouse, Buffy, Cabin in the Woods). I've seen lots of awesome Firefly tees, but I think any of his other work is just as important! Thanks!
    71 weeks ago
    Yes, to the Joss Whedon MashedPotato! Also, more Sherlock, the BBC one, Doctor Who, Lord of The Rings, the Hobbit, anything by Wes Anderson, Star Trek, or a clever Avengers one!
    71 weeks ago
    As I wrote at the end of the November box, something fun for the holiday season...relating to Home Alone (Wet Bandits shirt?), Elf, Die Hard, etc.

Also, maybe some straight up and not necessarily mashed up shirts for Buffy, Doctor Who (relating to Rose/Ten, not Daleks or 11), Homeland?, Stephen King's IT, Drive, Looper, Indiana Jones (Last Crusade!), Community, X Files, Downton Abbey, So Weird (throwback) or Are You Afraid of the Dark, Parks & Rec, Frasier, Daily Show/Colbert Report, and some cool Harry Potter ones.

And Shakespeare or Poe would be awesome.
    71 weeks ago
    More Stargate SG-1 shirts please!
    71 weeks ago
    disney and pixar mixte with childhood tv shows like for an example Charlie Brown and wall-e or smurfs and cars.... thank's
    71 weeks ago
    I would like a Supernatural, Once Upon A Time, Revenge, or Walking Dead Shirt!
    71 weeks ago
    Oh, there NEEDS to be The Wire shirts.
    71 weeks ago
    I want to see more walking dead, breaking bad, and also would like to see a shirt from the tv show the league on fx.
    71 weeks ago
    I am sorry to be material, But is there any incentive for any of the idea's that might be used ? Percentage of the sales maybe? The only reason I ask is I have just had a massive heart attack and have been made unemployed I have property so am not entitled to any benefits so I will have to return back to work ASAP to provide for my family. If you could send me an E=Mail either way than you. English living in England by the way lol
    71 weeks ago
    Would love to see the designs you have us vote for on facebook actually become a shirt.
    71 weeks ago
    It's time for some FRINGE or LOST shirts. I'm thinking a Massive Dynamic/Dharma Initiative MashedPotato.
    70 weeks ago
    I would like to see something from Community, Psych, or Luther. Or maybe the IT Crowd.
    70 weeks ago
    or some Better Off Ted
    70 weeks ago
    i would love to see some duke nukem shirts printed! .. and ice age mash ups
    70 weeks ago
    I would love to see some Disney, Mad Men, The Office, The Tudors, or Supernatural!
    70 weeks ago
    I totally missed the "That's my spot" Big Bang Theory t-shirt. Why-o-why was it on a Sunday when I'm not at my computer?! Please bring it back again. I NEED THAT SHIRT, and you do not want me making my own with markers.
    70 weeks ago
    SCOTT PILGRIM SHIRTS!!!!!!!!!
    70 weeks ago
    I am after a Batman and Joker related shirt and my Wife would love a Once apon a time shirt!!

Pretty pretty please!!
    70 weeks ago
    I'd like to see a few more designs that aren't just references to a show/movie/etc, and have an ability to stand on their own. Or course, it's just a suggestion, and you can't help it if that doesn't give you enough revenue.
    70 weeks ago
    Today is the Sci-Fi Yin Yang of Firefly and Star Wars with the main ships.

Recently there has been a Simpsons/Family Guy MashedPotato where the characters are dressed as their mirrors from the opposite show (Homer as Peter, Lois as Marge, etc.) and so I was wondering if something similar could be done with the main characters of Star Wars and Firefly. I think it would be awesome to see.
    70 weeks ago
    I want to see more of the t-shirt battles... I'm pretty new to this; can someone tell me when the battles happen? I was truned on to this site by a friend who told me about the battles, then I log on and only see 'daily' shirts...
    70 weeks ago
    Who cares about a battle If the winner isn't for sale the next day... Why not let the Winner remain the next day with a new challanger? for Example "Stargate" would be the remaining champ and "Firefly/Starwars ying/yang" is the challanger. Let the winner stay a day.
    70 weeks ago
    sonavitch said: http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/531055_442650539130239_1703133326_n.jpg

i really want to buy a shirt with that on it

That is awesome!
  • Load More Comments