Back to forum
rss 71 weeks ago
I submitted this without the background almost a month ago. Without a background, it felt unbalanced though.

Any feedback on it? It's a mash of Batman and the painting The Kiss.

8Comments
    71 weeks ago
    It's awesome, a definite buy.
    71 weeks ago
    Clever and pretty well done but I don't love the cityscape background. I think it distracts from the Batman/Catwoman kiss
    71 weeks ago
    I thought of how to make the background feel contained on the shirt.

Then I debated between the moon and signal. I don't want the signal clear and obvious though.

NightsKissMoonview.jpg

NightsKissSignalview.jpg
    71 weeks ago
    It's awesome. I think it would be stronger if it were just the two characters, more like the original Klimt.
    71 weeks ago
    bigmamabird said: It's awesome. I think it would be stronger if it were just the two characters, more like the original Klimt.

I agree. I think they're just distracting. But if you definitely want a background I'd nix the moon and go with the batsignal
    71 weeks ago
    mbecks114 said:

I agree. I think they're just distracting. But if you definitely want a background I'd nix the moon and go with the batsignal

Bat > Moon. I like it better that way.
    71 weeks ago
    Thanks for the feedback. This is what I have submitted already almost a month ago:

1849947_4044597_lz.jpg

I don't know how long a reply can take, but I thought the weight of the colors weren't balanced. That it was heavier and too focused on the right.
    71 weeks ago
    Much better! I like it!