Back to forum
rss 85 weeks ago
Please,bring back Dr Who Tee's. I know it is against all this site stands for but the one day I couldn't look.... Dr. Who, The Tardis & his characters were surrounding him! SAD FACE ! Maybe some sort of Special?? Who's (LOL) with me on this one?
9Comments
    85 weeks ago
    No
    85 weeks ago
    Eh bring them back just more rarely
    85 weeks ago
    what top are you on about here?
    85 weeks ago
    What? There's a Dr. Who tee like once a week on this site....
    85 weeks ago
    no there isn't they have a few at once but then they don't have any for a month or so
    85 weeks ago
    There are too many Dr. Who shirts put up on teefury, but if you actually want more Dr. Who shirts you might want to check out other one a day t-shirt websites, you probably will find one every day.
    84 weeks ago
    There's a 10th Dr up today!!! :D

I wonder if the Dr. Who shirts ramp up as the season starts (or in this case the Christmas Special is coming soon!)?
    84 weeks ago
    Are you talking about the Dr. Whoville shirt?

I do agree that there are a lot of Doctor Who shirts on this site, but as a huge Doctor Who fan I'm okay with that, although it's draining my wallet and I'm sure people want other ones.

I personally am still upset I didn't buy the Jim Henson/Kermit Calin & Hobbes MashedPotato.
    84 weeks ago
    Just realized what smurf you're talking about. That was a pretty good design, albeit very darkly colored.