Back to forum
rss 87 weeks ago
This is my first time trying my hand at a design, the hardest part to me became limiting the colors. Looking for any input that can possibly help me with this process in the future, thanks!
Photobucket

Huge Thanks to Kingbilly in getting the image to link!
8Comments
    87 weeks ago
    you haven't loaded the picture on here properly.
    what i seen of it theres only about 4 colours on it not sure if i counted right. as for the colour limit how some people get around it is by using the shirt colour as an extra colour, and others use halftones (you can see how to on youtube)
    87 weeks ago
    @Kingbilly, thanks! and yeah, I have tried the img /img insert a few different ways but none of them seem to be working to display the image like it ha son other forums.
    87 weeks ago
    what way are you trying to upload it?
    and it's not a link to it it's just the address again...
    87 weeks ago
    you just copy and paste the 'http' bit from photobucket. it loads the image automatically. can take a few atempts to get it. but you don't have to do anything to it
    87 weeks ago
    just the standard placing the link in between the two brackets [img]link to image[/img]
    87 weeks ago
    Thanks a bunch Kingbilly!
    87 weeks ago
    it's ok. :)
    and on the subject of the design nice design (and ok i did count the colours wrong. lol) try using halftones to reduce the amount of colours you have
    84 weeks ago
    OHHHH THAT IS SO EPIC!!!!!!!!