For the love of all that is holy, STOP posting in the same thread. For an iPad user such as myself, it is physically impossible to read the most recent contributions to the forum post. You click load more comments and my browser just crashes. Even on a computer it loads for over half an hour. You guys can't possibly think this is functional.

My suggestions:
A) start a new official thread every month, and separate ones for grab bags.
B) move it to FACEBOOK. It would be so much nicer to browse through on fb, and easier to track down a particular seller or post.

I know I can't be the only one who feels this strongly about the issue. Thanks! :)
7Comments
    88 weeks ago
    I would definitely appreciate a new trade post each month- I just headed over to the original thread and had my browser crash because there were so many comments to go through, and there is basically no other way to contact others for a trade, which is important for the grab bags. I think that the thread should still be in the forums here though, even if it's cross-posted to Facebook. Would love this to be implemented, at any rate!
    88 weeks ago
    BlankedOut said: I would definitely appreciate a new trade post each month- I just headed over to the original thread and had my browser crash because there were so many comments to go through, and there is basically no other way to contact others for a trade, which is important for the grab bags. I think that the thread should still be in the forums here though, even if it's cross-posted to Facebook. Would love this to be implemented, at any rate!

You make a good point. I guess at least cross posting the facebook group into this forum would still garuntee the biggest amount of foot traffic. Thanks for the input!
    87 weeks ago
    Bump. More Facebook?
    87 weeks ago
    Someone does make a new trade post each grabbag but some people just keep posting in the old one, and bringing it back to the front page.
    86 weeks ago
    I agree with all of this.
    86 weeks ago
    Do you mean something like the Tee Fury Trading Post? http://www.facebook.com/TeeFuryTradingPost
    80 weeks ago
    I hope more folks use that trading post page. Seems it can be a more direct way of communication for trading.