Trying to figure out a way for my shirt design to have 6 colors. Any tips? Do white and black count as a color?
5Comments
    75 weeks ago
    You don't have to have six colors that is just your max. In fact it is better to have less because it's cheaper to print and if you can get it under 4 you have more sites that have the potential to print the design.

Each unique color requires it's own screen to print.
    75 weeks ago
    yes white and black count. some people use the shirt colour to add a 7th colour (as it were) and some people use halftones (although when i tried that it went weird. but i am quite new to designing things)
    75 weeks ago
    so when I submit the design I have to submit it real tiny? thats what it says on the rules but I dont get why it would be tiny dont they need hi res? Also do I put the background color as whatever color i want the shirt to be?
    75 weeks ago
    the size you sub it on i would imagine is because they get so many subs they need to be able to see as many as posible as quickly as posible. as for the background and shirt colour i'm not sure how it works tbh
    75 weeks ago
    Yes add your preferred shirt color as the background but if Teefury accepts it the may change it to whatever they see fit.

They send you a link to upload your hi-res files, side art, ect. once you are accepted.