Back to forum
rss 75 weeks ago
I also submitted these two designs this week for consideration. The first is a mash-up with an Ecto-1 ornamented and fully painted Tardis, while the second is a Dr. Who themed take on the Ghostbusters' logo with a Dalek replacing the ghost. As always, I'd love to hear what you guys think!

10Comments
    75 weeks ago
    i think that they are both cool. only thing i would say though is the dalek raygun looks like a whisk if you could alter it a little it may look bit better but very good :)
    75 weeks ago
    i like the mas there are. I'd get them!
    75 weeks ago
    wow! lets try that again...

I like them as they are..
    75 weeks ago
    iambleach said: wow! lets try that again...

I like them as they are..

i do like them as they are and probs would buy if i had the money but just the raygun could do with having an extra little bit on the end to look bit more true to them. if that makes sense
    75 weeks ago
    Thank you both so much for the comments and the support! I definitely appreciate it.
    75 weeks ago
    First of all: what a great idea for a mash-up!

I really like the colors on the TARDIS. And the wipers are just brilliant !

However, the whisk bugs me. It should be straight without this curve. And have the little thingy at the end.

Also, the eye (originally) has this sort of setting around, like a ring, if you know what I'm trying to say. Idk, for me it looks more "predatory" this way, if that makes sense ;P

Anyways, great design and I wish you many more great ideas ;)
    75 weeks ago
    Thank you so much, Loki_SPN. I appreciate the suggestions and all the feedback!
    74 weeks ago
    I love the Ecto 1/ Tardis. I also agree about the Dalek's "Whisk"

Still brilliant ideas. I'd probably purchase them both :)
    73 weeks ago
    Love the TARDIS
    73 weeks ago
    Thank you Dielmans and chewietoo!