I just submitted this Community/Back to the Future mash up design with a few Season 3 references sprinkled in. With Inspector Spacetime's choice time travel vehicle and an open door to the dreamatorium, I hope you guys like it!

8Comments
    76 weeks ago
    This is awesome, although I wouldn't put it on such a strong blue (I'm quite certain no tee of this colour exists anyway), ass kickingly good design though sir.
    76 weeks ago
    Thanks! For the record the blue in the background isn't what was submitted for the tee, it's just the background I used for the print version. I'll also take the sir in stride as a gender neutral term, but for the record I'm a lady. No hard feelings :)
    76 weeks ago
    i think it's cool. what colour did you sub it on?
    76 weeks ago
    For most of the tee sites I work with I post .png images with no backgrounds to ensure that the design can be placed on a shirt of any color. I thought Teefury might work the same way, but I've never had my work chosen so I can't say for sure. Hopefully my lack of background doesn't work against my tee being in the running. *fingers crossed*
    76 weeks ago
    ahh right. i dunno how it works as i havn't subbed any myself yet but good luck in getting choosen
    76 weeks ago
    Oh dash it all, lovely design then ma'am...
    75 weeks ago
    I hope this gets picked. Definitely my favorite of all designs posted in the forums. Best of luck!
    75 weeks ago
    Thanks a bunch for the lovely compliment, drodgedotcom! I definitely appreciate it. I'm staying hopeful it gets picked as well!