Back to forum
rss 89 weeks ago
Mash up between animaniacs and Breaking Bad! What do ya think so far?

Not done yet!

Photobucket
9Comments
    89 weeks ago
    all i have to say is that 'Animethiacs' sounds like they are druggies. i don't know what breaking bad is so i have no idea what they are but just sounds like it's meaning crystal meth
    89 weeks ago
    Looks good so far, but is that Mike?
    I think Saul Goodman would be better, since he is Jessie and Walts business partner, and well because Mike is.... you know...
    89 weeks ago
    @Kingbilly - You should watch this show! Breaking bad!

@otrjtega - Iono, I think It would be better If It were Mike. Cause ya know he's one of the more popular and favorites of the show.
    89 weeks ago
    I guess, if you keep him you should probably make him look older add some wrinkles, and maybe a gun in that hand over the animethiacs line. Walt could use a beaker, or a bag of meth too haha.
    89 weeks ago
    nice, but I keep reading the word anime-thiacs instead of ani- meth-iacs. Maybe I'm just slow, but more emphasis on the word meth might help. I'm not sure how strict they are on drug references here but that's one thing to consider. by the way have you seen my animaniacs design? Photobucket
    89 weeks ago
    I agree with Ratigan. When I saw the title I thought it had to with Anime or something.
    88 weeks ago
    ojrtega said: I guess, if you keep him you should probably make him look older add some wrinkles, and maybe a gun in that hand over the animethiacs line. Walt could use a beaker, or a bag of meth too haha.

Thanks man I'll surely do that!

I may do an alternate version with Saul In there.
    88 weeks ago
    Ratigan said: nice, but I keep reading the word anime-thiacs instead of ani- meth-iacs. Maybe I'm just slow, but more emphasis on the word meth might help. I'm not sure how strict they are on drug references here but that's one thing to consider. by the way have you seen my animaniacs design? Photobucket

Yea, I'm gonna do something like that like "AniMETHiacs" Or like you did Ani-Meth-iacs or something like that.

And your design was kinda my inspiration for my design
    88 weeks ago
    Cool, Thanks, and Good luck to you.