Back to forum
rss 89 weeks ago
I bought a closet organizer yesterday, and I now realized I have over 125 TeeFury shirts. This is batch 1 of 2. Anyone else get all kinds of Obsessive about collecting?
16Comments
  • image zipper
    89 weeks ago
    Impressive collection!
    89 weeks ago
    125?!
    I have 9...
    89 weeks ago
    Teefury- 25 give or take 1or 2
    Other 24hr Sites - 10
    89 weeks ago
    Holy balls that is a lot of TF shirts! I discovered this site a few months back, when Dr Dinolove was posted, or maybe Hellboy. Have bought maybe six since.
    86 weeks ago
    I have eight (not including the five I'm waiting for from the November 2012 grab bag). I missed some good ones here and there :/

86 weeks ago
    This is just half of what we had air drying and that would fit up on the kitchen track lighting with out getting close to a dangerous weight that would rip the lighting out lol. Sitting around 40 shirts now its has turned into a hobby which is a nice way of saying addiction:) Everybody keep doing what you do best so I can eventually have enough to turn some into a quilt or curtains.

IMG_4419.jpg
    86 weeks ago
    125, is a bit crazy. I thought I had an addiction. I counted about 14 in my closet. I've got like 5 in the drawers. 5 in the wash and 3 in the mail. Props to you and your awesome collection.
    86 weeks ago
    My problem is I've shifted my addictions. I used to drink... I stopped doing that 19 years ago. Then I got back into comics, which then led to the original McFarlane action figures (Monsters, Movie Maniacs). Sold the comics and duplicate action figures and made a bundle, which then went into DVD's. Sold off the DVD's on eBay and moved on to shirts.
    86 weeks ago
    So now, whenever there is a grab bag I order between 6 and 12 shirts... I'll keep 75% of those and trade or sell the rest and then get obsessive about being able to trade for one shirt that I "need".

It keeps me busy.
    86 weeks ago
    I counted mine a couple months ago and I had 44...ish.

I've ordered a few since, so I imagine I crossed the 50 mark. Most of them are Doctor Who and Back to the Future.

125... that's impressive.
    80 weeks ago
    I have about 40-45 in my closet right now. Along with another 40-50 in those vacuum space saver bags. On the occasion I think a shirt has been worn too much or a friend will comment, 'Hey, whatever happened to your nifty shirt?' I know it's time to switch some around.

Working on getting the vast collection you have though :)
    78 weeks ago
    Does anyone do anything to catalog your shirt collection? I have over 150+ shirts (not all from online, many from school and other organizations), but I'd like to have a place where I could have some sort of digital database of all my shirts to show off. If anyone has anything in mind, I'd love to hear it.
    78 weeks ago
    Well not digital but my cousin has over 5000 dvds she keeps a binder with a phto of the cover a short review and its shelf location. the thing has been in the works for a decade or so many of the first videos have polaroid photos.
    78 weeks ago
    125 is definitely impressive. This thread got me thinking about how many I have, I thought it would be in the 40-50 range. I just went and counted them. 74, with one on the way. Yikes. Oh, well. I love all of them.
    78 weeks ago
    I've got like 10 maybe... we moved recently so some are packed so can't do a sure count... I guess if I count the ones wife's got yeat 30 is possible not likely though
    74 weeks ago
    With today's purchase, I'll be up to 10...I didn't find out about Tee Fury until September of last year (my first purchase was Serious Magicians). So I guess I'm averaging 2 per month. Now if I could only track down some of the great ones I missed out on!