Back to forum
image zipper
rss 90 weeks ago
This is the place to request things you'd like to see at TeeFury!

Here are the ground rules:

- Posts should be about what you WANT to see, not about what you don't like and not about criticizing other people's ideas.

- Don't post images. Write out what you'd like to see instead.

- Don't request your own art. Even if someone is requesting something similar to your art, DO NOT post it. This is a place for ideas, not self-promotion.

- Have fun!
186Comments
    89 weeks ago
    How about front and back prints (that can be different, but related to the concept art), or even just a back print option....maybe even a little tee fury logo on the sleeve.

Happy to pay a little extra for these types of tees.
    89 weeks ago
    How about front and back prints (that can be different, but related to the concept art), or even just a back print option....maybe even a little tee fury logo on the sleeve.

Happy to pay a little extra for these types of tees.
    89 weeks ago
    Seen a number of "Game of Thrones" mash-ups where characters from other series are sitting on the throne. Would love to see a Star Wars "Game of Clones" version.
    89 weeks ago
    Let us pick what color shirt we want the print on or better yet, No more black or white shirts. Thanks!!
    89 weeks ago
    Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time tee! Instabuy if it happens!
    89 weeks ago
    solarized22 said: Let us pick what color shirt we want the print on or better yet, No more black or white shirts. Thanks!!

I second this^
    89 weeks ago
    Lord of the Rings/The Hobbit (Aragorn, Galadriel or Hobbits)
    Big Bang Theory/Game of Thrones MashedPotato
    Disney princes/Marvel superheroes MashedPotato
    89 weeks ago
    How about a shirt with Donkey Kong with hipster glasses with a barrel in his arm and two more in the back with a caption on the bottom saying, "Barrel Rolling before it was cool"
    89 weeks ago
    A wee grab bag at the start?

Assassins tshirt with hitman, Leon and Assassins creed?
    89 weeks ago
    I also agree with the choose the colour of your shirt! Also some Assassin's Creed would be nice, or more marvel :)!
    89 weeks ago
    I agree with choose the color of your shirt also, and I want more sonic the hedgehog and its charachters on tees especially the ones that mocked the old apple ipod commercials
    89 weeks ago
    My tops list:

Voltron
    Comic book superheros
    Classic video game references

And an option for V-Neck shirts. Come on guys. You know you want to add them!
    89 weeks ago
    Oh and how about prints that are on the side of the shirt. Love them when they're executed properly
    89 weeks ago
    I'd like to see the colors that the girls shirts are in for the boys shirts too. Also, tank tops would be cool or tote bags, maybe like a special thing once a month or something like that.
    89 weeks ago
    Number one thing I'd like to see are tees in Women's 2XL. I'm completely stopped ordering TeeFury shirts because I know they won't fit right and guy tees look dumb on me. No fair that big guys get to have all the fun with these shirts and big girls are left feeling sad that they can't have a sweet shirt.
    89 weeks ago
    solarized22 said: Let us pick what color shirt we want the print on or better yet, No more black or white shirts. Thanks!!

Motion is carried!
    89 weeks ago
    I have been dying to get a design like this:
    Dinosaur(S) standing on a shrinking island while the Noels Arc floats away. Please?! I would buy like 6 of these just so when I get a stain on one I can keep going. Purty Please!?
    89 weeks ago
    Since the 10th anniversary of Firefly is coming up, I would love to see a shirt commemorating that. I would also love to see more Godzilla or just general Kaiju shirts.
    89 weeks ago
    Also any NerdFighter/John Green tees
    89 weeks ago
    I would like to see a "FREQUENT BUYERS" Program for those that have purchased multiple shirts (buy 10 shirts, get 10% off your next purchase...)

Anything: LABYRINTH or ONCE UPON A TIME - RUMPELSTILTSKIN stuff!

89 weeks ago
    I'd love to see a Star Wars/PSY shirt

"Oppa Gungan Style!"
    89 weeks ago
    Personally, I'd love to see a Half-Life style shirt. Now there's a game series that will never be forgotten...no matter how long it takes for the sequel...
    89 weeks ago
    south park t-shirt guyssssss! please =)
    89 weeks ago
    Anything Grimm,please.

I second the motion on Women's 2x & Men's 3x. Fanboys are your target market!!!
    89 weeks ago
    Dwmcclure84 said: I have been dying to get a design like this:

Dinosaur(S) standing on a shrinking island while the Noels Arc floats away. Please?! I would buy like 6 of these just so when I get a stain on one I can keep going. Purty Please!?

I think this would be AWESOME!! I am 100% for any dino tee!!
  • Load More Comments