Back to forum
rss 77 weeks ago
This is a mash-up between Toy Story and Indiana Jones' fear of snakes:

Feedback?
8Comments
    77 weeks ago
    Your lines and shading look really good! As for the gag, maybe I'm missing something. Is it all Indy except Woody's head? Does Woody get something in his boot? I didn't LOL, but that's just me. Also, when using a font that looks hand drawn, why not just hand letter it? Those two identical O's next to each other especially bug me.
    77 weeks ago
    i like it but it's not for me as i'm not a fan of toy story or indiana jones
    77 weeks ago
    I really like this concept.

I would say as far as Indiana Jones goes you need to add his Satchel and possibly some type of artifact/relic in his hand from one of the Films.

Possibly add a Snake in the picture or coming out of the Boot so people get both the Woody reference of "There's a Snake in my Boot" and the Indiana Jones reference of him being Terrified of Snakes.
    77 weeks ago
    sweet concept, like the looks of it.

if I may add some minor things tho:

his right leg looks way too short, mainly above the knee, but below too. if it's a perspective thing, it's not really coming through. it looks off.

the linework could use some variety for dynamic purposes, but it doesn't look bad or anything. but I think you could spice it up a little with line weight and such

if you fix that, maybe knock up the typography a notch and add the stuff mentioned by the others, you got yourself a seller.
    77 weeks ago
    Made some fixes:

indycopy-1.png

-Added Indy's satchel and whip
    -Added "SSSSS" to show an implied snake
    -Made the "O"'s look less identical

Feedback?
    76 weeks ago
    I like the changes you made! I'm a huge Indy fan, but not so much for Toy Story. Either way, I think you did a good job here :)
    76 weeks ago
    Really like the changes! Great Job!
    76 weeks ago
    Added some more shading and just subbed:

indycopy-2.png