Back to forum
rss 262 weeks ago
For a few months now I can look at the design and pretty much tell who the curator is before I read the actual name posted.
I have a great deal of respect for the work of each curator, but I do wonder if they are not challenging themselves enough and getting and getting into a rut.
Curious as to what others think.
5Comments
    262 weeks ago
    I think that the curators do a very good job at picking designs. All three of them are artists with very different and unique styles, and the designs they pick are different, too. I like seeing a nice variety of art at TeeFury; it would get boring real fast if everything was of the same style.
    262 weeks ago
    I haven't made a purchase in awhile, but I still check every night and really like what I see. I think the curators bring a nice variety among the three of them.
    262 weeks ago
    I also haven't bought anything in a while...but I've found that if I wait long enough they will print something I find awesome.
    262 weeks ago
    @ WonderBunny

True that!
    262 weeks ago
    I don't have too much qualms with the curators; yeah, you can be pretty sure that any shirt with a predatory animal was a Jimiyo pick and anything cartoony was Wotto's doing, but I think the curators do a darn good job of selecting tees that offer an eclectic selection but still give Teefury a distinctive brand image.

Granted I do get a little tired of seeing a big cat shirt one day and a skull shirt the next, but I'm sure plenty of people would say the same of cartoony animals, even though I would buy a shirt in the vein of Hot Dog or Burrowish every single day if I could...