Back to forum
rss 78 weeks ago
Wha'cha think? :)

Photobucket
15Comments
    78 weeks ago
    i think if you make the last eggs to eggs-ster-min-ate (or something along them lines) and got rid of the eye in the souffle it would be perfect. but VERY good as it is and would buy it if it gets printed when i have money
    78 weeks ago
    Photobucket

Thanks. Here's where I left it off at last night. :)
    78 weeks ago
    i think it looks better but the eye is still a bit weird. maybe if it was just a plain blue. but just my opinion
    78 weeks ago
    Hmm, I kinda like it in there. I just think it looks cool all around, but maybe I'll try a version or two without it. I THINK I have the composition down to where I want it, and I've been adding some detail here n there too. I'll post another update soon or before I'm ready to sub it. :)
    78 weeks ago
    i think it is a great design but the eye sort of pulls your attention to that bit. i would buy it anyway if it get made :)
    78 weeks ago
    navy or black? :)

Photobucket
    78 weeks ago
    the navy looks better. stands out a bit more
    77 weeks ago
    Ditched the eye, I guess it looks better that way, heh. Pretty much have it the way I want it now- I could go either way on the color, but aside from some polish and whatnot I think it's about ready to sub up. :D

Photobucket
    77 weeks ago
    I'd definitely buy this! Love it.
    77 weeks ago
    i think that one looks better. more detail on the souffle. i think the blue looks a bit better but either way it's great :)
    77 weeks ago
    I WANT THIS SO MUCH can you please get this made O.O
    77 weeks ago
    Photobucket

final rendition. Subbed it on black. Wish me luck. :D
    77 weeks ago
    LOVE this design! Really hope it gets printed
    77 weeks ago
    Good luck on the print- very cool design. The only thing i would have said, grammar-nazi as I am, is that you have a random apostrophe after the word "souffle". But still an incredible design, hope it gets printed when I have money to buy it! ~G
    76 weeks ago
    I love it! I would definitely buy it