Back to forum
rss 77 weeks ago
I plan on flooding TeeFury with designs in the hopes of gettting printed, and I want to get opinions from the community first. I figure one consolidated thread is best.

Here's a new Zelda design. Is anyone into the traditional tattoo thing?

Here are two others I posted previously. I just want to keep everything in one place. Thanks!

8Comments
    77 weeks ago
    These are all very nicely done, good luck
    77 weeks ago
    I'm on a Cthulhu kick right now. Here are a couple more. Have these ideas been done already?

First, Cthulhu Plus. Is the Hulu logo iconic enough to be understood at a glance?

Second, Lovecraft / Minecraft mashie. I haven't done the body yet, because I'm not sure if the head looks enough like Cthulhu. Pixel graphics are a whole skill unto themselves. Any suggestions?

Thanks for looking!
    77 weeks ago
    Just wanted to post an update. Does this look too plain? Maybe it needs some sort of background. Any thoughts?

77 weeks ago
    I think it's done. I'm not sold on the waves in the background. Do they make it muddy looking? Thanks for any feedback. Will be subbing soon.

76 weeks ago
    I'd turn the heart in the Zelda design into a heart container but that's just me.
    76 weeks ago
    Caddywompus said: I'd turn the heart in the Zelda design into a heart container but that's just me.

Right on! Thanks for the tip. I wonder how many times I can submit variations before they get mad at me.
    76 weeks ago
    Here's a new version after Caddywompus's suggestion. I think it really brought the concept together. Thanks, and congrats on today's print!

76 weeks ago
    Here's another one. Any interest? Are the references too subtle? I'm not sure about the moustache. I may redesign it and/or relocate it. I'm still working on shading/coloring. Any other suggestions or elements to add to sell the concept?