I love it, SUPER CUTE!
    79 weeks ago
    Thanks a lot, I appreciate that
    79 weeks ago
    very funny
    79 weeks ago
    Thank you :)
    79 weeks ago
    This is awesome, although I think that the cresty bit itself could possibly do with some shading on the inside edge? Also there doesn't appear to be an outline for the inside edge in the area behind Leatherface's saw and his, erm, leathery face. A subtle thing, but it might look odd.
    79 weeks ago
    Thanks for the feedback, I see what you are saying... thanks for noticing that I will go in and fix that. The reason there is not more shading on the inside is because of the limited color pallete, but I think I may be able to figure something out, and now that someone has mentioned it I will definetly try. Thanks for the helpful comments. If you don't mind me asking, are there any tips you could give me about getting published on here, I noticed you have one published... is there anything I am doing wrong, be brutally honest if you must haha.
    79 weeks ago
    I would buy this shirt. It is adorable, I'm a big horror fan and loved Animaniacs when I was younger, so the best of both worlds. Lol. (I do see what the50ftsnail is saying about the shading but it is still pretty amazing. :3)
    79 weeks ago
    Thanks so much, I will go in and fix those things, thanks again for the feedback.
    79 weeks ago
    How's this, is this better? I Shaded some with tones and I fixed the part by leather faces shoulder

Photobucket
    79 weeks ago
    Love this! Is it available for sale anywhere?
    79 weeks ago
    This is amazing but I think the color of the crest is kinda ugly. I know there is a color limit but I would do some shufflin and try to make the crest a more appealing color. Otherwise it is awesome!
    79 weeks ago
    Thanks, it's not available yet but it will be available on my redbubble soon. I'm still trying to get it accepted on Teefury. I'll see what I can do to get some better color, check back later to see what I come up with, thanks for your critique.
    79 weeks ago
    Hey, Great suggestion.... is this better for you? I think that did help it.
    Photobucket
    79 weeks ago
    Chucky
    Photobucket
    78 weeks ago
    I feel like your line work could be a bit tighter and bolder. More variation in line weights really helps this style of image. Think about where the heaviest and lightest lines should go.Your ideas are really good, but the execution could use that next level of refinement.
    78 weeks ago
    That Maniacs is waaaay better! Awesome. Just awesome.
    78 weeks ago
    Thanks Orabbit, I'll see what I can do about that, thanks for the help. Thanks TDay305 I'm glad you think so, thanks again for that suggestion, sometimes it takes another pair of eyes to notice something like that.
    78 weeks ago
    Please let us know when it is available.
    78 weeks ago
    Okay jazminsdaddy, I definitely will do that. It's only been a few days since i've posted it to teefury so i'm still waiting for a reply from them, but I could always post it up on my Redbubble until I hear anything back
    78 weeks ago
    Hi Ratigan, excuse my absence. I've been absent.

Anyway, if there is a secret to getting printed on Teefury, I wish I knew it. I think you just have to have the right idea, at the right time with a well executed design. Since my design getting printed (which was only my third or fourth submitted design), I've submitted a couple of dozen designs - some of which I was quite proud of, but no bites since.

I imagine that once you get a few printed designs under your belt, and a decent following, that Teefury probably stands up and pays a bit more attention to your designs - there are a few people who have had quite a large number of prints (probably something to do with the consistently high standard of work they produce too) - but I'd say they're the ones to ask regarding the secrets of cracking Teefury.

But yeah, the Maniacs design is shaping up really rather nicely...
    78 weeks ago
    Thanks very much for your advice and Input, I appreciate it greatly. yeah, i've submitted about a dozen things now, hopefully something will get picked up... either way I do enjoy making them.
    78 weeks ago
    Ratigan,

although I didn't really like the color of the first maniacs design, the update leaves something to be desired. i think it's that because of the grey color, the shading doesn't make the logo pop as much. I think this is most evident in the top left corner near jason. the line work on leather face's mask around his mouth should be thicker/have more depth. also, i don't like the blood. i really do love the design though. I hope it gets printed.
    78 weeks ago
    hmmm, thank you for your input, I'll definitely keep those things in mind. Now If only there was a way to make everyone happy haha.
    78 weeks ago
    I just want to say I really like this! Awesome job. Very creative! I hope you get selected and keep up the good work. Congrats!

Ratigan said: Hey, Great suggestion.... is this better for you? I think that did help it.
    Photobucket
  • Load More Comments