Back to forum
rss 93 weeks ago
My recent ambition in life is to get a design sold on this site. I've submitted something like six designs so far but nothing yet so I think it's time I got some feedback.
I am a professional artist and I expect the world to be judging my work so feel free to hit me with whatever you want to say. Tell me the tiniest thing that bothers you about it. What would make it better? Tell me to give up and never draw or create again! (I won't do that but say it if that's how you feel)

I love the shirts I've bought from TeeFury and I want to be part of it!
6Comments
    93 weeks ago
    The tomb looks like a concrete book, the shadow is out of proportion, not sure about the green oozing out, is that grass?

The font is boring and uneven. I wouldn't wear this no matter how good it looked because it's pretty crude. I doubt it would get green lit bc of the idea.

Just trying to provide constructive criticism, GL
    93 weeks ago
    nagle107 said: The tomb looks like a concrete book, the shadow is out of proportion, not sure about the green oozing out, is that grass?

The font is boring and uneven. I wouldn't wear this no matter how good it looked because it's pretty crude. I doubt it would get green lit bc of the idea.

Just trying to provide constructive criticism, GL

Ahh... thanks for the good critique. I'm going to make some changes as soon as I get home. The situation with the tombstone is, the 'engraved' text is on the wrong side. I was trying to show that she crawled up from the grave (zombie) but I wanted to have the idea in text (thought it would be creative to put it as an epitaph- but it's no longer necessary because of the added white text.
    93 weeks ago
    total_zilf_by_angryadam-d5hga2o.jpg
    VERSION 2: How about it?
    93 weeks ago
    Not saying the art is bad, just don't know if the whole necrophilia thing will ever get past the censors...

Wouldn't be opposed to a zombie 'pinup'...

Maybe if it were a little less "zombie I want to insert tab A into slot B with" and more 1950's-ish pin-uppy?

http://www.jeremyhotz.com/images/pinup-schedule.png

Maybe with a disconnected leg in the back ground, or an elbow bone sticking out?

Or maybe one of the tasteful reclining poses? Only with zombie bits?

http://images2.fanpop.com/image/photos/10400000/Vintage-Pin-Up-Girls-pin-up-girls-10455336-800-600.jpg
    http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd20/SHUMESEXii/pinup.jpg

But again, the whole deading up sexy things or sexying up dead things... Dunno... Not sure if it'll fly or not.

And, would a zombie really be "posing?" I'd think she'd be shambling after you trying to gnaw on your... Umm... head, or something... ^_^
    93 weeks ago
    Err, skull... I shoulda' said skull there...
    92 weeks ago
    zilf_by_angryadam-d5hjiz0.jpg

All right, what if the joke was more subtle? Does that help?