Back to forum
rss 79 weeks ago
Show your support in 2012! Vote Cooper/Hofstadter!!

Photobucket

Your vote counts!!
7Comments
    79 weeks ago
    haha. love bbt and although i'm not american i would contimplate buying this anyway.
    although only thing is the o's in cooper look a bit to much like boobs. i know that they are stars but still looks a bit weird.
    what about having the atom as the o's and put 20 where the atom is instead? just my opinion
    79 weeks ago
    I'd have made the stars larger. The "O"s are a bit to heavy compared the the rest of the font, but otherwise I like it. I have to ask though, What's the equation for?
    79 weeks ago
    Ha! I didn't see that, however, that might actually work in a funny way for the Big Bang guys. Maybe not Sheldon but still kind of funny. I like the idea of making the stars larger if people agree about the "o". Thanks for the comments! And I'm glad you like the overall design. I thought it would be a fun shirt and something I would totally wear.
    79 weeks ago
    Oh sorry. The equation is the formula for the Big Bang Theory.
    79 weeks ago
    I love this, would buy :) anything bbt haha
    79 weeks ago
    I'd agree that the stars look a bit small (and also that the Os look a little like boobs). Also, personally I'd say that the design feels a little un-cohesive at the moment, like there's all these separate elements and they're not quite tied together.

If I were to have a fiddle, I'd put the atom thing (yay science!) behind the text so it arcs nicely over the top part of the text (with the text having a blue stroke so as not to get lost on the white of the atom thing) and make the number '12 bigger to cover the space. But that's just what I'd do. But it might look nice.
    79 weeks ago
    Thanks! When I was designing it... I was looking at it from the perspective that the atom and 12 could stand alone as it's own logo. Not that I'm really having a campaign, but then I added the names. So in this crazy fantasy world, this logo could be used or perhaps the smaller one and still be identified by people. (A little look into my scary thinking process).