Back to forum
rss 93 weeks ago
A mash up of a couple of my favourite games...

7Comments
    93 weeks ago
    i like the artwork but i don't get what it is (just looks like star wars or something to me :S) but as i said nice artwork :)
    93 weeks ago
    Cheers, it's a MashedPotato of Portal and Bioshock, two awesome and very different games that make for a surprisingly natural mash...
    93 weeks ago
    This is incredible! I love it! My friends play both these games, and im sure they'd buy this in an instant. The only advice I would have is to be careful of the lines around the word "APERTURE" as they kind of draw the eye away from the word and make it then difficult to read? Not sure if im making much sense here... and maybe add some colour? Or is it going to be on a coloured shirt?
    All in all, a seriously nice tee the50ftsnail- I look forward to it being printed! ~G
    93 weeks ago
    Thanks nursey (if I may call you that), I was planning to keep it on a grey shirt - a little more in keeping with Aperture's colour scheme, and keep it simple colour wise.

As you say the issue with doing that is that the lines in the background can make it a bit difficult to read, but I reckon it looks ok. I put it up on tumblr - and it has been shared about and liked a lot, so I guess it's not a huge issue, but if I hear nothing, I might try and add some colour or something.

If I should be fortunate enough to get it printed then I'll probably announce it on the ol' Facebook page, so, you know, feel free to like it and stuff...

http://www.facebook.com/The50ftSnail
    93 weeks ago
    Dear Teefury,

Would you kindly print this?

Sincerely,
    Cave Johnson
    91 weeks ago
    I LOVE this design and would seriously consider buying it, even though grey is not my first choice in t-shirt colors ;)
    91 weeks ago
    Cheers for the kind words all, it's been a week and a half, so hope is rapidly fading getting it printed. I really thought I had a decent chance with this one. Ah well, back to the drawing board I guess...