Back to forum
image zipper
rss 81 weeks ago
This is the place to request things you'd like to see at TeeFury!

Here are the ground rules:

- Posts should be about what you WANT to see, not about what you don't like and not about criticizing other people's ideas.

- Don't post images. Write out what you'd like to see instead.

- Don't request your own art. Even if someone is requesting something similar to your art, DO NOT post it. This is a place for ideas, not self-promotion.

- Have fun!
251Comments
    81 weeks ago
    Legend of Zelda shirt!!
    81 weeks ago
    Sherlock Holmes
    Labyrinth
    The Hobbit
    Green Lantern

81 weeks ago
    how about taking haggard from harry potter "icing" him out doing some sort of jig with the sub text saying I've got the moves like haggard.
    81 weeks ago
    Borderlands would be cool!
    81 weeks ago
    Misfits.
    Sherlock.
    Being Human. (BBC)
    81 weeks ago
    Yeah, I agree it would be cool to see a Sherlock Holmes tee-- Robert Downey Jr., though, not the BBC version.

Also, I've been waiting and waiting for that 'The Good, The Bad, and the Wookiee' shirt.

Finally, it would be a dream to see the Star Wars mash-up with 'the Creation.' I think you'd have an all time high selling record.
    81 weeks ago
    Yes! A Sherlock Holmes (Robert Downey Jr.) shirt would be awesome!
    Once Upon a Time shirt, if possible.
    NCIS shirt, maybe one with Abby. (=
    81 weeks ago
    pokemon
    zelda
    Dexter
    81 weeks ago
    Original Art!!!!!!!!!
    81 weeks ago
    The Walking Dead mixed with Breaking Bad!

Title: The Walking Bad
    Picture: Zombies in background and some characters from Breaking Bad, zombified!
    81 weeks ago
    I'd love to see a sherlock holmes shirt with both the movie and bbc versions
    also a coulson lives shirt
    81 weeks ago
    I would really love a Megas XLR shirt, but I highly doubt people would get it. However, I sincerely hope you put out the call for it.
    81 weeks ago
    The Warriors
    81 weeks ago
    Wyld Stallyns?
    81 weeks ago
    I'd love some more Game of Thrones Designs.. I missed all the days they were on offer :(
    81 weeks ago
    I'd love Sherlock (BBC), LotR, the Hobbit, any Wes Anderson movie related one, especially moonrise kingdom or royal tenenbaums, or a Hitchikers Guide to the Galaxy shirt!
    80 weeks ago
    a shirt that looks like Superman's blue tights with "S" emblem on chest, only the center being pulled apart like when Clark is removing his shirt to reveal Goku's orange gi from DragonBallZ
    80 weeks ago
    wonderless said: The Walking Dead mixed with Breaking Bad!

Title: The Walking Bad

Picture: Zombies in background and some characters from Breaking Bad, zombified!

I like Breaking Dead better.
    80 weeks ago
    totoroiii said: a shirt that looks like Superman's blue tights with "S" emblem on chest, only the center being pulled apart like when Clark is removing his shirt to reveal Goku's orange gi from DragonBallZ

I second this notion.
    80 weeks ago
    hmmmm...
    A legend of zelda shirt would be really nice..
    yeah.
    zelda shirt..
    definitely.
    80 weeks ago
    I would like to see more original ideas and artwork; which I have not seen on TeeFury in awhile. Lately there has been a lot of Pop Culture references and designs, and a stray away from the original artwork which got me hooked on the site. My favorite shirt I bought from here I wear all of the time is 'An elephant never forgets how to Jam'. Another one I have which I like is the Universe coming out of a magician's hat
    80 weeks ago
    Galaxy quest deserves a t-shirt, maybe a nice NSEA logo with the protector in the background and the "never give up" logo on there.

I'd also like some classic lit references. Like "I'm huge in Lilliput" for Gulliver's Travels or something.
    80 weeks ago
    Jasuwa said: I would like to see more original ideas and artwork; which I have not seen on TeeFury in awhile. Lately there has been a lot of Pop Culture references and designs, and a stray away from the original artwork which got me hooked on the site. My favorite shirt I bought from here I wear all of the time is 'An elephant never forgets how to Jam'. Another one I have which I like is the Universe coming out of a magician's hat

I second this request. The original artwork makes the shirts more unique. The pop culture shirts are fun as well, but it would be nice to see things mixed up more. There has been an extended period of non-stop pop culture shirts; while I've enjoyed some of them, it would be nice to see what the many wonderful artists out there come up with! Even having one day each week dedicated to original artwork would be fun!
    80 weeks ago
    I'd like to see some awesome Camp Halfblood shirts, from the Percy Jackson books. I know the movie stank, but the books are great. You could even do a twofury featuring Camp Halfblood and the Roman camp, or the Egyptian. I for one would probably buy like 10 of each for me and all my in-laws.
    80 weeks ago
    So, I'd love to see a shirt featuring the women on Middle Earth (Arwen, Galadriel, Eowyn, etc), Or something LOTR. Women kick butt, too!
  • Load More Comments