Back to forum
rss 276 weeks ago
Hi, this is my first time ever buying anything from this site or posting on these forums. I bought the "ZOMBAMA" t-shirt on March 30th and the status still says that my order is currently being processed. Is this normal?

Thanks for your help.
7Comments
    276 weeks ago
    bought that cheap shipping or the expensive one?
    either way, its gonna take a LONG LONG LONG time.
    276 weeks ago
    bought that cheap shipping or the expensive one?
    either way, its gonna take a LONG LONG LONG time.
    276 weeks ago
    it just barely printed. i would be surprised if you got it inside of 3 weeks from the ordering date. i like to just try to forget i ordered that way when i get it in the mail it's just a nice little surprise. haha
    276 weeks ago
    Hey Everyone

Thanks for your inquiry. There were a ton of "ZOMBAMA BRAINS" tees purchased so it took us a little longer than expected to get them re-labeled and printed. We are planning to get them all shipped out Today and Thursday. I am sorry for the inconvenience. Please let me know if you have any other questions. Thanks!

Regards,
    Andrew
    276 weeks ago

bleou
    said 1 hour ago
    it just barely printed. i would be surprised if you got it inside of 3 weeks from the ordering date. i like to just try to forget i ordered that way when i get it in the mail it's just a nice little surprise. haha

that's the same thing I do!
    276 weeks ago
    Thanks Andrew, that's reassuring since I've been checking the mail nonstop and have been wondering if someone swiped it out of my mail box.

So how long does it normally take to receive a shirt from Teefury? where is Teefury located?
    275 weeks ago
    don't be surprised if it does get swiped from the mail! the packaging is clear. luckily this has never happened to me, but i think it has happened to a couple of people.

teefury is in irvine, california. i live in west texas and it will usually take about 2 or 2 1/2 weeks from ordering until i receive the tee. sometimes it takes a little trip around the states so it takes longer.