Back to forum
rss 82 weeks ago
Hi all,
My Meet the Missus Tea has arrived but it's all crooked and off-centre. Does anyone else have this issue? I've emailed [email protected] already last week and even sent pictures, but I haven't heard anything yet. This was my first order with teefury so am getting a bit worried as to how to proceed... Can anyone help?
Thanx!
3Comments
    82 weeks ago
    it may take longer deppending on what day it was you messaged them as it does say it can take upto 72 business hours for to get a responce when they are busy. i would say give a few more days and send another message saying that you sent a message before and not sure if they got it. but they are very helpful when they do get a chance to reply. i have only recieved 2 of my orders so far and they are fine so it is probably just be a mistake
    82 weeks ago
    I have contacted customer service a couple of times when I had some issues with my orders. They always got back to me in a timely manner and solved my problems. The customer service here is outstanding. I agree with kingbilly give it a couple more days then try again. I am sure you will get excellent customer satisfaction. Good luck!
    82 weeks ago
    Thanx for your help! Indeed the service desk has gotten back to me today and solved the issue. Sadly no replacement but that can't be helped. My next order has been processed a few days ago so fingers crossed that one will be ok :)