Back to forum
rss 81 weeks ago
Sooo how exactly is this forum organised? There appears to be neither rhyme nor reason to the order of the threads. Not alphabetical, not by last post, not by date created, bit confusing really. I think the whole forum system needs an overhaul to include pages, instead of hitting load more comments and waiting ages for it to load 2000+ comments in one go. At the very least the ability to reorder threads by last post etc.

I mean this as a suggestion, not as a complaint. Doesn't have to be a full blown professional forum, but just a few basic features would make it much more useable.
3Comments
    81 weeks ago
    The forum is arranged by last post. The first few forums at the top, however, are deemed important enough to remain there no matter when they are updated.
    81 weeks ago
    Huh...could've sworn it was all messed up before...could be my computer I suppose, it does screwy things sometimes with web pages. Well anyway, the other things I mentioned would be good too, like pages of comments instead of one giant thread,
    81 weeks ago
    I would love to see categories like "tee trades", "submissions", etc.. I think it would help the community