Back to forum
rss 96 weeks ago
Submitting this Design, its Doctor Who x Banksy. I have a big love and respect for these two things and I noticed others do too. Hoping you all like it. Looking for any feedback, much welcomed and appreciated.

Thanks guys!

Photobucket
27Comments
    96 weeks ago
    Something happened to the picture, here it is.

Photobucket
    96 weeks ago
    thats cool. i would buy it if it got printed (if i had the money at the time)
    96 weeks ago
    This is awesome. I love Banksy as Dr. Who idea... really clever. Really hope this gets printed. Would totally buy it!
    96 weeks ago
    Shirt looks great. Wuuld love to see it made!
    95 weeks ago
    Love it. Would love to by it when it gets printed :)
    95 weeks ago
    Definitely a sick design and awesome idea. I'd buy for a print.. maybe greyish tinted shirt? would be sick... hope you can get it printed.
    95 weeks ago
    Thanks everyone.

#Kingbily heh, Im the same way, but if I like it alot I buy the shirt either way.

@Savedone Yes, I was thinking a light grey shirt maybe.
    95 weeks ago
    :D
    95 weeks ago
    I love this crossover. And theres such a wittiness about it. This has to be made.They're both so relevant and popular, there's no doubt that this shirt would sell with the proper reception.
    95 weeks ago
    RebelArt said: #Kingbily heh, Im the same way, but if I like it alot I buy the shirt either way.

i mean if i have it in my bank. i bought one that the money wasn't actually cleared in my bank cuz i knew it wouldn't be taken untill i had it in. lol
    95 weeks ago
    I would totally buy that shirt. It is freaking awesome!
    95 weeks ago
    sick!! I would definitely sport this.
    95 weeks ago
    Awesome, glad you guys like it. Hopefully the teefury gods like it :) any other feedback from anyone?
    95 weeks ago
    Love this design, two of my favorite things!
    95 weeks ago
    i don't think you are going to get any bad feedback as theres nothing wrong with it. lol
    95 weeks ago
    Thank you, any feedback is good :)
    95 weeks ago
    SO hoping this gets printed!!! I have 3-4 people I want to get this for... not including myself. ;) Best of luck!
    94 weeks ago
    Need me some Dr. Who! Especially now that they're not airing any more episodes until 2013. :\
    94 weeks ago
    have you had any word back about your sub?
    93 weeks ago
    I'm a massive Dr Who fan and this is one of the best designs I have seen! Good work! I'd wear it.
    93 weeks ago
    Thanks guys, means alot, wild be awesome to get this made!

King Billy, no, I haven't heard yet but holding out hope after all the good feedback :)

Thank you Liziko and Hazimaze!
    93 weeks ago
    Can't believe you haven't heard anything back yet! I REALLY want this shirt!
    92 weeks ago
    I would buy 3 of this shirt! Awesome!
    92 weeks ago
    Cheers guys, Well I am hoping I hear back that its picked. I think it takes awhile to hear back, they are a busy bunch im sure :)

@Sairaevet- Awesome, Cheers
    92 weeks ago
    So awesome! Its really cool, and I want it.
  • Load More Comments