Back to forum
rss 82 weeks ago
Would anybody be interested in a Breaking Bad Titanic Shirt? I have a rough sketch of my idea. Just wanted some opinions on it. Was going to call it Hicenberg vs Gustanic Fring

with this

Please keep in mind that is a very rough draft
12Comments
    82 weeks ago
    Here's a better version of what it would look like, any suggestions anyone?

iceberg_wip_by_lazer_pirate-d5fa63m.jpg
    82 weeks ago
    Here's another update, and if it isn't too much trouble could someone please leave feedback or some suggestions for this.
    iceberg_wip2_by_lazer_pirate-d5faymg.jpg

82 weeks ago
    i think that the artwork is good but as i don't know what breaking bad is i personally wouldn't buy it. but it is good
    82 weeks ago
    Thanks bro, you would need to see the show. Basically the character the boat is portraying gets half his face blown off by the character the Iceberg is supposed to mimic.
    82 weeks ago
    It's a cool design. I'd probably buy it
    81 weeks ago
    Latest WIP possibly final product.
    iceberg_wip3_by_lazer_pirate-d5fyxhn.jpg
    81 weeks ago
    iceberg_wip4_by_lazer_pirate-d5fzb6t.jpg
    78 weeks ago
    This is awesome! lol
    78 weeks ago
    I feel it would stand on its own without the text. It feels distracting.
    78 weeks ago
    I like it better without the text at the bottom and just having it at the top also included with the water ripples. I like it better then the iceberg pealing back.
    78 weeks ago
    does the depth seem off to anyone else? like the smoke stacks and the ship are headed in different directions?
    77 weeks ago
    @laurapalmer, its probably because I shortened it to make it fit into the picture. I can shift it over, and fix it.
    @Johnny2x4, would smaller text at the top or bottom be more appropriate? also in accordance to laurenlight's suggestion