Back to forum
rss 82 weeks ago
Really guys, you know you're missing out on all us Fluffy guys out there! Charge 2 dollars more if the cost is more. Everyone else does.. Come on guys, get with the program!! :)
11Comments
    81 weeks ago
    i think the same they are the one losing on money i would gladly give my money for some of the shirts on here but they don't have 3x so they will lose my cash and if its me that they loss money to i would think there is others my size that they will be losing money to
    81 weeks ago
    Who has these sizes always gets left out. 3XL and 4XL now! :DDD (pleeeeeease :( )
    66 weeks ago
    bump!
    64 weeks ago
    I was actually inspired by this site to loose weight. Went from a 4x to a 2x. Well clearly it wasn't my sole motivation/inspiration but it really helped
    63 weeks ago
    I'm just a giant, I'd have to lose muscle mass to wear anythng smaller than a 3xl and be reasonably comfortable
    63 weeks ago
    I have several friends who are bigger then i (at the 2x size) but they are all upset they can't order from this site because it stops short on sizes. So id like to add that the extra sizes should be added.
    61 weeks ago
    I would have ordered several shirts if they were available in 3x. I would pay $2-3 more for an extended size. Right now I can only order for my wife and she doesn't like alot of the ones I want to order.
    61 weeks ago
    Great job Dielmas. I myself am down from XXL to L Also in part to this site.
    61 weeks ago
    Seriously guys, I've kept from buying because I wear 3XL. I could get away with 2XL but being 6'5" makes it look a little too much like a children's shirt.
    61 weeks ago
    This. Extended sizes in men's (and women's - I would totally buy a fitted shirt for some of these designs, if said shirt was the right size). 2x does it for me, but not for everyone I'd buy for.
    60 weeks ago
    I know I would pour money into this site if larger sizes were offered. know a few others who would too. poor marketing imo.