Back to forum
rss 276 weeks ago
Since my credit card just sent me a letter stating that they are going to raise my percentages ive cut them off.. So is there anyway to use PayPal here?
8Comments
    276 weeks ago
    No, they do not take PayPal here. And by cancelling your credit cards, you have just made a big mistake. You just tanked your FICO score. Everybody's interest rates are going up. It is just part of the economic meltdown. You should have held onto the card and just not used it or used it sparingly.
    276 weeks ago
    i don't think so. i think they specifically say they are not accepting paypal right now. i use my debit card which pulls straight from my checking. you should look into getting one of those.
    276 weeks ago
    Man i reeeally wish they'd take paypal. I dont have a credit card & have to call a friend every time I want a shirt & sometimes He has no credit & I miss out! It's so gutting :(
    276 weeks ago
    Yes, you can use paypal :)

....with Paypal plug in! muahaha :D

https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=xpt/Marketing/general/NewPayPalPlugin-outside
    276 weeks ago
    I use visa gift cards that you can buy anywhere. Works great and there is not much of a downside to using them online.
    276 weeks ago
    get a paypal debit card (not credit card). Then you can use it like a credit card, but only use your paypalzzz
    276 weeks ago
    Yes, if you're verified with PayPal and have a bank account on file, all you have to do is download the PayPal plug-in that SilkyGardens linked above. After doing this, you will have an option in your browser's toolbar to generate a "SecureCard". This SecureCard gives you temporary credit card information that works anywhere where Mastercard is accepted, and it uses the funds from your PayPal account.
    276 weeks ago
    wow, lots of great ideas. i will be getting some shirts, thanks for such friendly responses!