I got a shirt a few years ago that fits perfectly. I got a shirt, same size, a month ago and it was too tight. Has the shirt sizes changed since a few years ago, or do the sizes differ depending on designs?
5Comments
    97 weeks ago
    I have noticed a difference in sizes based on the color of the shirt.
    96 weeks ago
    I had this same problem! I just bought 2 shirts, and one of them arrived, fitting much smaller than the last shirt I bought. So, now I fear that the same thing will happen with the other shirt that I am expecting. The lack of a return/exchange policy for this reason is frustrating.
    96 weeks ago
    I just measured my two shirts, and the bigger large shirt is actually measuring more like an extra large.
    96 weeks ago
    I agree the sizes are pretty awful. I am thinking about not buying any more shirts. I usually get mediums, but they seem to be pretty small here. Some really tight. I also got a couple larges and they are way too big. frustrating.
    96 weeks ago
    I agree the sizes are pretty awful. I am thinking about not buying any more shirts. I usually get mediums, but they seem to be pretty small here. Some really tight. I also got a couple larges and they are way too big. frustrating.