Back to forum
rss 83 weeks ago
I ordered Vampire's Kiss from Al Rio on afterhours last night and I got no confirmation email..

I REALLY want that shirt so is there some way to find out if the order processed or not?
5Comments
    83 weeks ago
    I had the same problem with the Vader Godfather shirt...not sure on the name of the shirt, actually. I'm immensely curious as to where my order confirmation is, cause they sure were quick to take the money out of my account.
    83 weeks ago
    you can email them to see if it was processed. but there seems to be a lot of people not getting any emails. i orderd the dalek one the other day and haven't recieved an email either. but i have had the problem before and emailed the and they forwarded me the confirmation email. the email address is [email protected] if you want to email them
    83 weeks ago
    Thanks! I will do so. The Vampires Kiss shirt has a personal connection so I'd be devastated if I couldnt get that shirt. Thanks again, so much!
    83 weeks ago
    it's ok. happy to help :)
    59 weeks ago
    I had a similar problem. I sent them a comment saying, I really wanted it and I wanted to make sure it was coming, on their contact us and they got back to me that day saying I had one. Very pleased with the customer service.