Back to forum
rss 97 weeks ago
Hiya Folks

I was wondering about the overall fit of the t-shirts in general. There are a lot of tees that I have bought over the years that have been "big made" where I can easily fit into a Small size and there have been many cheaper ones that are an awfully tight fit and I have to size up to Medium.

What kind of fit are the t-shirts offered by tee fury. Do they have a rather loose fit or are they small made and pretty tight across the chest? Also, how do these shirts fare shrinkage-wise.

I know that many of these points are probably trivial, but I like to hear from those with direct experience.

5Comments
    97 weeks ago
    I've found that the men's shirts tend to follow traditional fit for the sizes. However, the women's shirts are another story. They are quite a bit smaller! They tend to run smaller than most other places.

Also, depending on the color of the shirt, I've found that some of the women's shirts vary quite a bit for the same size.

I can wear a medium in the men's shirts; however, I always buy the XL in the women's. Sometimes, though, even those are a bit snug.

Their sizing chart says that measurements can vary by + or - 1 inch. This is definitely true.
    97 weeks ago
    Thanks for clearing that up for me angel. As a gent, I do get a bit frustrated that I get a Small t-shirt and I find that it's a bit too snug or fit into a Medium that feels like I'm wearing a sack.

If the sizing is in-between, all should be well and the NEStalgia t-shirt I ordered a few days back should fit just fine. Just a few more weeks to go! :D

97 weeks ago
    I bought an XL men's and it's *a little* on the large size.
    Pretty roomy. Hope it shrinks a bit.
    97 weeks ago
    i bought a large and next time i will be getting a medium.
    97 weeks ago
    It really depends on your body type, and how you life shirts to fit. for me, I normally wear smalls of other shirts, which are a bit snug, but teefury's smalls fit perfectly, not too loose, not too tight. i recommend against getting medium, they wear like a tent on someone who prefers smalls. good luck. (approx 6 foot, and 170 pound, small fits fine, but i usually like tighter shirts, so if thats not for you, idk)