Back to forum
rss 276 weeks ago
Do you all like them? Because I don't. Takes out a lot of the fun.
10Comments
    276 weeks ago
    I like them!

I think it's a good way to get more attention from people who don't come here everyday. It's especially good for blogs and such cos it gives them a couple days notice so they can promote it while it's on sale rather than afterwards.

It's not like it's flung in anyone's face, if you don't want to see them don't open the emails?
    276 weeks ago
    I like them. They're good for both the site and the artist.
    276 weeks ago
    i like em cause i usually forget to check the site over the weekend.
    276 weeks ago
    yeah, its definitely good for advertising on blogs and such and I agree with the practice - however, i unsubscribed to the emails and will be ignoring as best as i can on competeetion so as to give me something to look forward to when i remember to check the fury 'round 1 when cracking an all-nighter
    276 weeks ago
    I love it! The anticipation is wonderfully painful !
    276 weeks ago
    I like them and if I want a surprise through the week I don't look. If I know I may be doing a lot of homework, or very little time to check in, I'll look for any sneak peaks, and if I see one I want badly I'll be sure to get on, on the correct date.

Otherwise it's all for surprises! :D
    276 weeks ago
    they don't bother me. my roommate is not a fan of them i know. it does kind of take away from the whole concept of the website though.
    276 weeks ago
    I don't like them. They take away the excitement. I like to be surprised with a new design every day.
    I try not to look at them as good as I can.

I'm not even sure it's so good for advertising the page. The whole concept of new design every day, then gone forever was very simple, and kept people checking the site regulary.
    Anyway, what once convinced me to join teefury were all the awesome designs that are presented in the archive.
    276 weeks ago
    Although it is fun to check out TeeFury every night for a surprise shirt, that "surprise" doesn't sell more shirts (my opinion). If I don't like a shirt, I won't buy it regardless of when I see it. However, if I see a shirt in the ad that I love, then I will make sure to check out the page on that day to buy it. I've seen too many bummed peeps who miss out on a shirt they love. Yes, sneak peaks may ruin the surprise, but they allow both TeeFury and the artist make more $, which keeps the site going. I figure it's hard to make a huge profit while charging $9 per tee and keeping the quality of the print so damn high :)
    276 weeks ago
    The emails have given me extra incentive to come to the site every day. What if what they show in the emails aren't the best shirts of the week. I know what I'm missing on Monday, but what about Tuesday? Or Wednesday?! Oh man!!!

It also makes me mad, like last week when I missed the zombie Obama shirt cause I was away from a computer for a few days :( Opening the email was just a teaser then, a couple days after it had already been sold.