Back to forum
rss 98 weeks ago
I recently submitted this Avengers/Marvel based design to TeeFury - it's a 5 color print (or 4 colors if you take out the shirt color).

What do you guys think? I think it would definitely be relevant around the time when the Avengers movie is released on DVD later this month on 9/25.

If you want it printed on TeeFury, I'd really appreciate it if you say so in a comment! :-)

13Comments
    98 weeks ago
    This deserves to be printed! A lot of the avengers get glorified, but the one female only gets cool points for being hot. In this design, Black Widow is badass and given more detail man usual. Good job!
    98 weeks ago
    I would love to have this. So awesome!
    98 weeks ago
    This is awesome! It totally deserves to be printed!
    98 weeks ago
    This t-shirt is amazing, it should totally be printed!! I would love it!
    98 weeks ago
    It looks like she's got an extra finger on her left (lower) hand? Maybe it's a perspective thing. Other than that it's an awesome design ;)
    98 weeks ago
    reeciekins said: It looks like she's got an extra finger on her left (lower) hand? Maybe it's a perspective thing. Other than that it's an awesome design ;)

The gun/highlights might be playing tricks with your eyes. In the hi-res you can see she's gripping the gun with 5 fingers :D
    98 weeks ago
    I like the design.. not a fan of the gun's smoke, but thats personal opinion, overall great job!
    98 weeks ago
    thats a gorgious design but i would say i think the title under it is lacking a little and doesn't fit the design. also the halftone shading on here face is a little to blocky, maybe something a little smaller to smooth it out other that that i really like your design!
    98 weeks ago
    YES PLEASE.
    98 weeks ago
    Love that design! Should definitely be printed!
    97 weeks ago
    I'd love to get this shirt!
    97 weeks ago
    shumaza said: thats a gorgious design but i would say i think the title under it is lacking a little and doesn't fit the design. also the halftone shading on here face is a little to blocky, maybe something a little smaller to smooth it out other that that i really like your design!

I actually made the cheek bone stand out like that intentionally - the stark (pardon the pun) halftone is a throwback to the older comic book style.
    97 weeks ago
    Wow, what a great design, I wouldn't change a thing. If you don't mind me asking, how did you get 12 comments in one day? that's pretty amazing haha I wish I could do that, I love getting feedback

-Sam