Tien
    Yamcha
    SS Trunks
    Frieza
    Majin Buu
    Cell
    Android 18
    84 weeks ago
    Man, I'd have killed for this when I was 15. Love it! Still got an original cel of Piccalo on my wall. Great work mate! :D
    84 weeks ago
    Oh wow, how cool to have an original cell. Thank you
    84 weeks ago
    where are all the Dragonball Z fans at? I would love to get some more feedback on this one :)
    Thanks,
    Sam
    84 weeks ago
    aefygahergaelury this is perfect!!!!
    84 weeks ago
    Thank you very much :)
    83 weeks ago
    The idea of having the saiyans swap wigs for their different levels is a great concept. The top row is perfect because they are so similar yet easily identifiable. I'd suggest making an alternate version where you maintain that theme of different hair styles of just the saiyans. Add Gotenks, SS3 Goku, ect.
    83 weeks ago
    Caddywompus said: The idea of having the saiyans swap wigs for their different levels is a great concept. The top row is perfect because they are so similar yet easily identifiable. I'd suggest making an alternate version where you maintain that theme of different hair styles of just the saiyans. Add Gotenks, SS3 Goku, ect.

Thank you, yeah that is a great idea... I may just have to do that, thanks for the input.
    80 weeks ago
    I would totally buy this!! Hopefully you see this since the last comment was 3 weeks ago. We Dragonball fans need to stick together and get some love from teefury!!
    80 weeks ago
    Thanks man, I really appreciate that. And I agree dragonball needs some love I know I've seen people requesting it in the forums.
    80 weeks ago
    Rules Reminder: Please don't link to other stores in the TeeFury forums :)
    80 weeks ago
    oops, i'm sorry about that.

-Sam
    77 weeks ago
    This is utterly brilliant! I recently did some handpainted Dragonball Converse :) I think you'd like them
    77 weeks ago
    Thank you I appreciate that, That sounds great I'm sure I would