JOHNNY LAWRENCE
Ace Degenerate, Johnny Lawrence from Karate Kid

MEN IN BLUES MashedPotato
Men In Blues, Smith and Jones, on a mission from Zed

'AVENGERS' IN BABYSITTING MashedPotato
Avengers In Babysitting, Chris Hulk has to look after some annoying kids on a night on the town

Hey everyone,

I just wanted to get some feedback about these designs I submitted the other day if that's cool. I posted about the Johnny Lawrence one earlier but the link I posted didn't come up as a full image so I'm re-posting him here. Any comments would be massively appreciated! Thanks guys and gals!

Pash x

PS Guessing the Cobra Kai writing on the Johnny one may have to be removed due to copyright?
6Comments
    98 weeks ago
    I really like the Men in Black one, that's one of my favorite movies and it doesn't seem to get enough love on this site. best of luck to you. The other two are great also. My only Critique would be that I feel like the "cracked" font in the Cobra Kai design is becoming overused by people and now becomes instantly recognizable as "cracked" font
    98 weeks ago
    Cheers Ratigan, really appreciate your advice. Yeah, MIB never really gets its dues does it? I'll see what I can do about the cracked font too, don't want it looking old-hat. Maybe if I use the font from Karate Kid. :D
    98 weeks ago
    No problem, I hope you can find a good font to work with... there are lots of good ones on sites like dafont.com just make sure they are labeled "free". And there's nothing wrong with "cracked" font either if you decide to stick with that. It's just very recognizable.
    98 weeks ago
    Love all three of these, great work pash_ahahh (nice name too, i just sang that as i typed it). I would very, very happily wear any/all of these, great designs. I have a little advice for the Avengers one: I think the Hulk needs to be a little larger in proportion to the other characters, and a few things, such as the Cap's boots could be a touch smaller. Also a little confused about the scarf in there- is that something i missed from the film, or a nod to Dr Who? In any case, fantastic designs, and all the best with printing.
    98 weeks ago
    One other thing that strikes me is that your designs are very colourful. All well and good... until it comes to submitting. Teefury has a 6 colour limit, and I think I'm right in saying this will mean you may have to alter some of your designs. Hope this helps.
    98 weeks ago
    Hey nurse_why, thanks for the replies! The designs have 6 colours or less (not inc. colour of shirt) apart from the Johnny one, which has 7 due to the flesh on his ears, but I could easily halftone those.
    The Avengers is a MashedPotato with Adventures In Babysitting; it's an homage to the Drew Struzan cover the film had, with Hulk as Elisabeth Shue and the others as the kids. :D