Back to forum
rss 84 weeks ago
Hey guys!

I recently purchased the Darth Vader/Godfather and today's Snake Plissken shirts, and I noticed I never got a confirmation email for neither one of these orders.

I emailed TeeFury but haven't heard anything back yet, but I was concerned because the only way to send a message from here, is you have to have the "Order Number" slot completed. I just put zeroes in it and tried to explain my situation as best I can.

When I actually submitted the order, I did have the order completion page, which is good, but I'm getting a bit nervous having not received a confirmation email.

Anybody else encounter this? Thanks!

-Mark
19Comments
    84 weeks ago
    Hey Mark,

Im having the same problem after ordering the Plissken shirt. I assume Teefury is being swamped by us nerds power-ordering and have lots of catching up to do. I wouldn't worry about it just yet. I was checking my e-mail nonstop today XD i must have this shirt!
    84 weeks ago
    I didn't get one either, but I saw the order to completion so I'm not in panic mode...yet.
    84 weeks ago
    While not a great thing, at least it's not just me. :P

That Plissken shirt. It must be mine.
    84 weeks ago
    I am having the same problem too. I am sure I saw it through to confirmation, but I didn't get an email like I usually do.
    84 weeks ago
    This also happened to me with snes shirts.money has been taken.. yet no confirmation.
    84 weeks ago
    Same happened me to me when I ordered the scream of silence shirt. Never received a confirmation.
    84 weeks ago
    Sigh. I panicked because of this and ordered the Snake shirt 3 times. Plus I had a friend order one for me just in case. I figured it was because I just got a new card, so I ordered NEStalgia with Paypal, and received no confirmation. I figured eff it, we'll see what happens. Didn't even think to check the forums, because I never do. I may end up with 4 Plissken shirts, but I'm not complaining.
    84 weeks ago
    Yes indeed..I have not had a confirmation on either of the last 2 shirts I purchased (optimus prime-b2tf & I heart snake) I got my PP confirms of payment,but nothing else. I am a patient man. lol I won't panic yet...YET!
    TheTernes said: Sigh. I panicked because of this and ordered the Snake shirt 3 times. Plus I had a friend order one for me just in case. I figured it was because I just got a new card, so I ordered NEStalgia with Paypal, and received no confirmation. I figured eff it, we'll see what happens. Didn't even think to check the forums, because I never do. I may end up with 4 Plissken shirts, but I'm not complaining.
    84 weeks ago
    I had the same issue and then I decided to check my spam folder and voila! Hopefully this helps everybody out.
    84 weeks ago
    I checked my spam box, nothing. Yet I got an oder confirmation for the t-shirt I bought today. Will not be a happy camper if this fails!
    84 weeks ago
    I had sent an email to TeeFury when I posted this, and they got back with me on Monday and "resent" the confirmations.

I did check my spam folder just in case and it didn't have anything in it.
    84 weeks ago
    Same here Molten Man. TeeFury got back to me today and resent the confirmation. All is sorted, just thought I'd repost here to update. :D
    84 weeks ago
    Even though I never got an order confirmation, I received my scream of silence shirt a couple of days ago :)
    84 weeks ago
    Same thing happened to me, first time ive purchased from here too.
    But I copied and pasted the 'your order is processed' screen with my reference number, because Chrome and I dont see eye to eye, esp when I try to print out things.. > But alas.. no email for me. Have also emailed Teefury about it and got no reply back yet. :/
    83 weeks ago
    Just recieved an email from Customer Service. Apparently, a server upgrade was causing some trouble with the automated confirmation emails, but this should have been take care of now. Yay! :D
    83 weeks ago
    I ordered 2 Hellboy shirts and have not received a confirmation. Whats going on?
    83 weeks ago
    I ordered yesterday's tshirt and have no confirmation. Similarly I tried to get details of my password resent to me (I forgot it) but no email there either.

Maybe there's problems with all automated emails?
    83 weeks ago
    Lack of a confirmation e-mail makes it tough to check my order status for the Pliskin shirt. I just have to be patient and hope it is on the way. I'm glad I used PayPal to pay for it.
    83 weeks ago
    A month or so ago, I ordered a shirt and never received an email despite ordering a couple of shirts a few days beforehand and getting the confirmations with no problem. I emailed support and was forwarded my confirmation within a day or so.

Give support a quick email if you don't receive your order email. Better now than later!