Back to forum
rss 85 weeks ago

Personally I feel like something may be missing. I know there are many HIMYM shirts out there, but I felt this one did more than just slap a saying on a shirt. Any and all feedback is appreciated. I haven't submitted it yet, so all ideas are pretty much still up in the air.
15Comments
    85 weeks ago
    Wow, i think this is a great idea! The only things i'd say that could improve it would be adding a collar to the tie logo, and perhaps a pocket with a handkerchief etc. Just to make it a little more obvious. Also, a few lights from the buildings and a moon or something might lift it a bit- it's quite dark apart from the spotlight. Otherwise, what a brilliant concept!
    I've just read back what ive written and hope it doesnt seem too harshly worded. I really like HIMYM and hope this gets printed.
    I've just finished my first design and am looking for advice if you're feeling giving. (There's a forum post a few above this one.)
    ~G
    85 weeks ago
    Oh no, not harsh at all. I appreciate your input actually lol. I want to go for simple, but trying to find that right balance. I want to keep the icon simple, similar to how batman's bat signal is. I'll take a look at your design and provide feedback. Thanks again.
    85 weeks ago
    Oh no, not harsh at all. I appreciate your input actually lol. I want to go for simple, but trying to find that right balance. I want to keep the icon simple, similar to how batman's bat signal is. I'll take a look at your design and provide feedback. Thanks again.
    85 weeks ago
    85 weeks ago
    Just curious, did you use halftones on your bat signal-thing, because if not, this would be impossible to print.
    85 weeks ago
    NinjaStart said: Just curious, did you use halftones on your bat signal-thing, because if not, this would be impossible to print.

Good point, did not consider that. Haven't actually had any of my work printed, so I never really thought about that. Will rework the design with this in mind.
    85 weeks ago
    Updated version:
    suit-up2.jpg

85 weeks ago
    This is fantastic! I love it! Submit if you havent already- i would wear this with pride any day of the week. Great job JRDsgns, seriously my friend, I want this shirt. :)
    85 weeks ago
    Lol thank you for the encouragement. I may still tweak it a bit as I'm not 100% set in stone about the type and color. Its getting there though.
    84 weeks ago
    ya the fonts a little flat, great concept but idk it just needing something.. the buildings look a little to simple... damn i don't know what it is but it just feels like its missing something ggrr wish i could explain more...
    84 weeks ago
    Try turning off some of the lights on the buildings, it should add some realism to the skyline.
    other than that, I really like your design, good job!
    84 weeks ago
    Thanks for the feedback everyone. Ended up submitting this one, but I haven't heard anything yet which pretty much means it needs work lol.

suit-upfinal.jpg
    83 weeks ago
    i think that this is a cool idea and out of the three the last looks better but as johnnygood said you could do with turning lights out here or there to make it a little more real but it is a good idea
    83 weeks ago
    208014_737593061007_54751170_n.jpg Thanks for all the feedback everyone. Considering everything that has been said so far, this is what I came up with. I resubmitted it with these changes. Still have my fingers crossed for this concept overall.
    83 weeks ago
    Dude, that's infinitely better! Really, really cool; the colours and font blockiness give the oldschool Bats flavour to it too! YES!