Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Thank you
-Sam
30Comments
    85 weeks ago
    Green eggs and vomit and Scooby/Courage are fantastic!
    85 weeks ago
    Thank you :)
    Glad you like them
    85 weeks ago
    Crossing my fingers that TeeFury prints the Courage/Scooby shirt! Very clever and done really well! :)
    85 weeks ago
    Thank you so much, I'm also crossing my fingers they will print one of my designs haha, it's been a little over a week now since I sent them
    85 weeks ago
    kdcreates said: Crossing my fingers that TeeFury prints the Courage/Scooby shirt! Very clever and done really well! :)

Thank you so much, I'm also crossing my fingers they will print one of my designs haha, it's been a little over a week now since I sent them
    85 weeks ago
    I hated the Power Rangers, but I love the Green Park Ranger design. The short shorts with hairy legs has me cracking up.
    85 weeks ago
    GeauxMe said: I hated the Power Rangers, but I love the Green Park Ranger design. The short shorts with hairy legs has me cracking up.

Thank you very much, never was a power rangers fan myself; just thought it'd be a funny idea. Glad you thought so too :)
    85 weeks ago
    I'm digging H.R Giger Puffnstuff. Pretty funny, haha.
    85 weeks ago
    These are insane Ratigan! I love the Green park ranger one in particular, what a great idea! I dont understand all the references as i was a slightly sheltered child, but i think im right by saying the chainsaw weilding man is a mash up between Johnny Bravo and someone? The only advice i might give on that one would be watch some of the perspectives- like maybe his legs should be slightly longer and his feet a little smaller- otherwise the design stops being quite so recognisable. (Really hoping my memory is correct and it is Johnny Bravo...)
    These are fantastic designs though, well done! If you havent yet, i think you should submit all of these. :) Good luck with getting them printed.
    85 weeks ago
    MythicMadman said: I'm digging H.R Giger Puffnstuff. Pretty funny, haha.

You got the reference, Awesome! wasn't sure how many people would get that one. Glad to see I'm not the only one who knows H.R. Gigers work. Thank you very much.
    85 weeks ago
    nurse_why said: These are insane Ratigan! I love the Green park ranger one in particular, what a great idea! I dont understand all the references as i was a slightly sheltered child, but i think im right by saying the chainsaw weilding man is a mash up between Johnny Bravo and someone? The only advice i might give on that one would be watch some of the perspectives- like maybe his legs should be slightly longer and his feet a little smaller- otherwise the design stops being quite so recognisable. (Really hoping my memory is correct and it is Johnny Bravo...)

These are fantastic designs though, well done! If you havent yet, i think you should submit all of these. :) Good luck with getting them printed.

Thank you very much Nurse Why, you are correct that one is a mash-up of Johnny Bravo and Ash from the "Evil Dead" movie series. The others incase you were wondering are, Green Eggs and Ham by: Dr. Suess, Scooby Doo mash-up with Courage the Cowardly Dog, H.R. Pufnstuf in the style of H.R. Giger. and of course the Power Ranger/Park ranger. Thanks a bunch for taking a look.
    85 weeks ago
    Photobucket
    84 weeks ago
    Photobucket
    84 weeks ago
    Photobucket
    84 weeks ago
    Photobucket

84 weeks ago
    Photobucket
    78 weeks ago
    MythicMadman said: I'm digging H.R Giger Puffnstuff. Pretty funny, haha.

Agreed. I think it is my favorite. Pretty awesome. :]
    78 weeks ago
    Thank you, that was my first design. I've always been pleased with how that one turned out
    78 weeks ago
    "Bickle me Bert" is awesome
    78 weeks ago
    The TaxiDriver Berts, both of them, are instabuys for me, but I'd prefer to instabuy the first over the second. More subtle.
    78 weeks ago
    Great, I'm glad you two like it. Thanks for the feedback, I appreciate it. Kgullholmen I wish I would've thought of "Bickle me Bert" for the title haha that's great, any tips you can give me on getting published? I know you've been featured many times. Thanks Scruffycat I appreciate that.
    78 weeks ago

Photobucket
    78 weeks ago
    Chucky
    Photobucket
    77 weeks ago
    I didn't get all of the references but really like your art style and how you don't complicate you concept design. Really nice!
    77 weeks ago
    Thank you, I'm glad you like them
  • Load More Comments