Back to forum
rss 100 weeks ago
This is the first time I've designed anything for TeeFury, so please go easy on me. It's a reference to two of my favorite shows: Friends and Sesame Street. As this is my first design, I'd really appreciate some feedback and am excited to come up with more things in the future.

6Comments
    96 weeks ago
    Any suggestions for improvement?
    96 weeks ago
    My suggestion would be to eliminate the Wheel of Fortune section. I know the reference is two fold, but to me, the bottom doesn't jive with the top all that well. It works better as a graphic with the implied second reference per the play on words, which could be the shirt's title.

Just my two cents!
    96 weeks ago
    can i just ask where the referance to friends is?
    96 weeks ago
    Thanks for the feedback, smlinarcik! Will work on an alternate version of the design.

And kingbilly, the reference to "Friends" comes from an episode where Joey is watching Wheel of Fortune and thinks _ount Rush_ore is very obviously "Count Rushmore" - the guy that built Mount Rushmore
    96 weeks ago
    ahh. i forgot about that episode.

i think that smlinarcik is right about the wheel of fortune bit not looking right. but you could try putting the writing on it somewhere
    96 weeks ago
    you could try writing "count rushmore" in the style and font Friends used for the show's title. i agree with other posters that the wheel of fortune section is a bit much... I also think the design works without direct reference to the shows and would stand without any lettering. i would be more likely to purchase without any writing.