Hey guys! This is my first post and I wanted some opinions on a few potential submissions! To save room I wanted to add them all to one thread. Let me know what you think :D

Photobucket
'Fate'- Merida from Brave. Art Nouveau style

Photobucket
Geeky Couture, I got the idea from the Juicy Couture logo and added Pikachu, the Zelda shield, and Peach's crown. Who could deny that combo :}

Photobucket
I Dig Adventure (working title) I noticed I haven't seen any Minecraft shirts on this site, and considering how ginormous it is (breaking tons of records) this would be a smart add.
6Comments
    86 weeks ago
    I know they're all very different styles, but any feedback would be awesome
    86 weeks ago
    I like the Brave design. The Minecraft one is a great idea, but I feel like it looks a little disjointed, because the texture of the grass block is so different from the text (love the creeper face though). The block won't work like that anyway, because teefury only allows 6 colors- you have 3 in the text alone (not counting white, assuming it's the shirt color), the block adds at least 7 more. Also the perspective on the block and text are different, they should be the same.
    86 weeks ago
    brad2dbone said: I like the Brave design. The Minecraft one is a great idea, but I feel like it looks a little disjointed, because the texture of the grass block is so different from the text (love the creeper face though). The block won't work like that anyway, because teefury only allows 6 colors- you have 3 in the text alone (not counting white, assuming it's the shirt color), the block adds at least 7 more. Also the perspective on the block and text are different, they should be the same.

Thanks for the input! I used a block from the game and the style of the minecraft logo for the type, so that's why they look a little different. I'll definitely fix it :D but I thought black, white, and gray didn't count as colors...
    86 weeks ago
    Everything they have to print on the shirt counts as a color, so even your Brave design has too many, because you used gradients.You can get a similar shading effect by using halftones. That's what the pro's do ;)
    86 weeks ago
    Sweet! Thanks, that's really good to know! I was thinking about doing halftones :D
    86 weeks ago
    That Brave design is just gorgeous.