Back to forum
rss 263 weeks ago
Hi everyone! New to the forums here, but been a teefury lurker for a while. I've got three shirts, and they're all mediums. They fit well, but sometimes feel a little bit short or too wide. I recall someone recently wondering whether they should buy the female XL instead of the male Medium, and was wondering if anyone has done this. I'm a 6'2" male, 145 pounds (so quite slim), and like my shirts tight and longer fitting (but not *rawr muscle*! tight).

Thanks in advance for the advice (and sorry if this is a weird question),

Sllim
6Comments
    263 weeks ago
    bear in mind, womens shirts have a different sleeve fit. please be advised... you will look ghey regardless of fit in the torso region :(
    263 weeks ago
    For real? I suppose that makes sense =/ Lame! Many thank to you, peppersagooddog _(..)_
    263 weeks ago
    Not only do they have a different(girly) sleeve fit, but the neck hole is also a bit bigger(girly).

But I do agree with you. Some of my smalls are waaay too short and kinda wideish. It's depressing.
    263 weeks ago
    Even my ladies medium shirts fit differently. Some are a comfortable fitted shirt but some are long and very, very form fitting.
    262 weeks ago
    I wish it were possible for TeeFury to specify what style of ladies shirt they are printing on. I personally wouldn't buy the super long, form fitting kind - which today's shirt looks like it is.
    260 weeks ago
    I typically wear a womens medium... I am a 5 foot 2 inch tall female 110 pounds and the womens mediums fit perfectly. I was wondering however if the mens small would be roughly the same fit?