Back to forum
rss 101 weeks ago
What do you guys think about this? The idea is kinda simple, I took Dubstep, added the name of the character Dib from Invader Zim, and turned it into Dibstep. It's more of a "Ah...I get it. Hah" kind of thing.

Photobucket

It still needs some fixing up in places, some smoothing, and adjusting of little things, but do you think it has potential?

And this is what I hope it could look like on a shirt. Really crappy quick photoshop. But you get the idea.

Photobucket

Let me know what you guys think!

3Comments
    101 weeks ago
    Also, what's a good size for the artwork to be? I didn't realize the art should be bigger, if it's picked. The picture is the size of the preview's size on the site. I can try to make it bigger and fix the little things, but I need to know a good size.

Thanks.
    101 weeks ago
    Your max size for your print ready art should be 14x17 in. I believe.

Without the license to Invader Zim, you're going to run into copyright issues when you just have Dib slapped in the middle of the tee. Without some sort of parody this looks like a design better suited for we-love-fine. (
    101 weeks ago
    I see. I was curious about that. I've seen some stuff that wasn't a parody, joke, or anything. Just a drawing. So I don't know.

But thanks for the sizing tip though. Appreciate it.