Back to forum
rss 87 weeks ago
An existing piece that I reworked for my first submission. Thanks for looking!

7Comments
    87 weeks ago
    This is freakin awesome! I love the detail in the hand and the text, the way it is off center and style. Good stuff!!
    87 weeks ago
    OK, this is an awesome design! I love it!
    I do however, wish the arrow head was as detailed as the rest of the image. and maybe the arrow shaft and feathers as well? The hand is so detailed compared to the arrow, that they don't look like part of the same image. Maybe just some wear on the shaft, some splitting in the feather and a little battle damage to the arrow head, nothing major, just a little weathering.
    84 weeks ago
    MightyRain said: OK, this is an awesome design! I love it!

I do however, wish the arrow head was as detailed as the rest of the image. and maybe the arrow shaft and feathers as well? The hand is so detailed compared to the arrow, that they don't look like part of the same image. Maybe just some wear on the shaft, some splitting in the feather and a little battle damage to the arrow head, nothing major, just a little weathering.

Thanks for the feedback, I'll try working in your suggestions and see what I can do. I'm glad you like it! :)
    74 weeks ago
    Has this been up for sale yet? I REALLY want to buy one, I love it!
    74 weeks ago
    Awesome sauce!

It'd be even more coolio If a finger was missing or something.

But It's great none the less!
    73 weeks ago
    Chirpy said: Has this been up for sale yet? I REALLY want to buy one, I love it!

Thanks Chirpy! Sadly no, I don't think it was chosen for selection, but I am pleased you like it.
    73 weeks ago
    Pity it hasn't been selected, this is better than the other Dixon Crossbow shirt that was for sale a while back.