Hi All,

I submitted this and would love to know what you all think. Cheers. Jon

15Comments
    101 weeks ago
    Very cute concept, made me giggle.If I would change anything I'd make the font a little larger, but that's really a nitpick. I like it :)
    101 weeks ago
    reeciekins said: Very cute concept, made me giggle.If I would change anything I'd make the font a little larger, but that's really a nitpick. I like it :)

Cheers. Ill perhaps try that later. Be great to see if anyone else like this?
    101 weeks ago
    reeciekins said: Very cute concept, made me giggle.If I would change anything I'd make the font a little larger, but that's really a nitpick. I like it :)

Cheers. Ill perhaps try that later. Be great to see if anyone else like this?
    101 weeks ago
    Very cool. I agree with reeciekins that the text should be bigger or maybe even bolder, just something to make it pop out a little. Either way, I like this!!
    101 weeks ago
    I like the design. You've got Black, White, Red, Green, Purple, Yellow and Blue, 7 colors, but with judicious use of thru color you've used the shirt Blue to keep it down to 6. Good job. :)

I agree with the other two commenters, boldening or enlarging the text might be worth a shot. Other than that the side splits on Hulk's pants are really bugging me, looks like a split skirt. :S
    101 weeks ago
    Chuffy said: I like the design. You've got Black, White, Red, Green, Purple, Yellow and Blue, 7 colors, but with judicious use of thru color you've used the shirt Blue to keep it down to 6. Good job. :)

I agree with the other two commenters, boldening or enlarging the text might be worth a shot. Other than that the side splits on Hulk's pants are really bugging me, looks like a split skirt. :S

Thanks all.

Chuffy, you have to be clever when designing with limited colours ;) Changed hulks pants. :) Should I resubmit the new version? Or wait to see if I hear anything on the 1st one?

Photobucket
    101 weeks ago
    hankdesign said: Chuffy, you have to be clever when designing with limited colours ;)

LOL. Yes. :) You could get it down to 4 colors, might be useful for subbing elsewhere if TeeFury pass on it. But as it is lovely in the 6 colors probably keep it that way for now.

You could resub it. I add (revised) to the title, though I try to avoid tweaking designs after submission. Jimiyo has a submission queue this big *raises one arm high in the air*, so one more can't hurt can it? *senses Jimiyo making a stabbing gesture somewhere out there in the interwebs*
    101 weeks ago
    I LOVE this! I would buy :)
    101 weeks ago
    ^Thanks :) I hope the people at Teefury like it.
    101 weeks ago
    Very nice concept man ;) I love Lego and comics!
    i m at my first submission too, so good luck mate!

suggestion: if you want to stay in the color you can try Spider Man pants instead of the Hulk... he s an avenger too and is blu red and black ;)

p.s. if you want to take a look...
    http://www.teefury.com/forum/8660/First_submissions____yes_there_are_2_of_them/
    101 weeks ago
    ^Cheers.

I am within the color limits. Using the base tee as a 7th color. :)

This tee is based around the Avengers movie just released. Which included Thor, Iron Man, Hulk and Captain America. Spidey wasnt in this film. The Reassemble strapline works with the film etc. Thanks for the tips though.

Ps love the biohazard art you are working on.
    101 weeks ago
    Brilliant! I'm liking it with the darker blue shirt color and I wonder if maybe there should be an '!' at the end of 'reassemble'? Love it otherwise :)
    101 weeks ago
    Love it Would but it. Think The text should be a little bigger and maybe a little more comic bookish....
    101 weeks ago
    mlroesbery said: Brilliant! I'm liking it with the darker blue shirt color and I wonder if maybe there should be an '!' at the end of 'reassemble'? Love it otherwise :)

Good idea. Perhaps Ill add that and resubmit if I dont hear anything back about it. :)
    101 weeks ago
    Very cool!